Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2 brothers in the sticks.

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
I have been away from the city for about 2 years now, mainly cos i gathered a rather destructive taste for the white stuff, lost alot of mates walked out on my girlfriend, didnt notify anyone i left, now im on the road to recovery and i am trying to build some bridges (even though not deserved).

The 2 people im looking for are Brothers M.C who has more than likely married S by now, and J.C who is more than likely going grey by now. Both based in the sticks.

We used to hook up up on another website but that seems to be eluding me ive tried social networks but no joy.

If anyone knows how i can get in contact, or if you are actually reading this then drop me a private message please (even if it is to tell me to drop).

Any news much appreciated.

B.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Ohh my FAVOUITE game...

unbranded-guess-who-board-game.jpg

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Thalidomide? Nice of the game maker to show they've an active disability policy if so.

Does your character have glasses?

Does your character have blue eyes?

Does your character have short unsightly stumps where their limbs should be?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
So you want to find two people just by their initials, giving only your first initial? Not surprised you had no luck on Social Networking sites. You tried hiring a P.I. or asking the S.A. for help?

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
So you want to find two people just by their initials, giving only your first initial? Not surprised you had no luck on Social Networking sites. You tried hiring a P.I. or asking the S.A. for help?

I put there full names in the social network. With no joy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I wouldn't let Barse Farce know about this thread. He doesn't allow personal information to be shared.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Having given up the white stuff have you started to make some other substances because you are sounding like a mentalist.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I do not know whom you are talking about, however I would like to congratulate you on your bravery of trying to rebuild bridges and that you have now given up your bad past habits.
Yes everyone on here likes to make jokes etc which is fair enough but I still think there should be more positive attitudes coming through what must have been a very very hard time for you.

PrioryRoad

May 20, 2008
I do not know whom you are talking about, however I would like to congratulate you on your bravery of trying to rebuild bridges and that you have now given up your bad past habits.
Yes everyone on here likes to make jokes etc which is fair enough but I still think there should be more positive attitudes coming through what must have been a very very hard time for you.

Thanks Mate. To be honest the replies have made me feel a bit of a **** for trying through this route. Never mind. It can be f***ing lonely at times. Enjoy yer summer mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here