Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£2 bet £126 return!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Spot on..

People always give it the big one after they won and tell everyone how good their bets were.... funny how no one says anything when they backed wolves or anything

maybe, just maybe, people put little money on silly long shots as they don't really think they'll come in and don't feel the need to share the news. Then when they do, they feel a sense of joy and achievement and want to share that joy.

It wouldn't be worth the ridicule to post long-shot bets on here as normally, they never come off.

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
mugs bet... your telling me that every time arsenal are 4-0 up at half time they don't win 1 out of 100 times... it should have been about 500-1... Still sometimes you get lucky.

Great piece of after timing

I had 4000 on 4-2 brighton with hoskins to score both first and last in a £800 double... Yeah whatever

Posting up your bets after they have won is poor form. DIdn't see you mention this at HT?

Do me a favour!!!! just a bit of fun! you sound like you are a bit bittter! if it helps I had a crakcing night out with my winnings last night!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
While listening to BHA on BBC Sussex y.day, I was watching the scores on the Ceefax vidi-printer (Pg.337). Saw Arsenal romping into a four goal lead, THEN someone gets sent off for them in the 50th. minute, and thought, 'this ain't over yet'. Cue the Geordies reeling them in like a hooked marlin! Didn't back the draw though :cry:

Spot on..

People always give it the big one after they won and tell everyone how good their bets were.... funny how no one says anything when they backed wolves or anything

in defence of the bloke at least he admitted his bets were pennies instead of making out he was 'on large'
anyhoo anyone remember 'whitehawk1' (I think it was him) on the old NSC? after every match he be on telling us how he'd had £500 on the 3-3 draw or £600 on us to Mansfield 6-0 and all that bullshit

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Years ago, an acquaintance told me he had won £200 on the horses. This surprised me, as I didn't know he liked a bet. A few years later, his ex-wife, who had divorced him, told me he had blown 25 grand from credit cards etc. on gambling. Like they say, gamblers mention winnings, but are a bit coy about losses...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Posting up your bets after they have won is poor form. DIdn't see you mention this at HT?

ummmmm...are you suggesting EVERYONE posts EVERY bet they make before the match just to make sure they are telling the truth or to appease your terribly sad views?

If someone wants to post that they did well then let them. They have no reason to prove anything to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here