NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
EB492AD4-D35C-4961-B252-73C0D85037FD_1_105_c.jpeg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Other than Lewis Dunk, was there anyone else in the entire stadium who thought there was even a vague possibility that there second goal could be ruled out?
i think i asked whether it was offside in my post on the match thread when the ball went in but it was more me clutching at straws - I really didn’t believe that finally after some really shitty VAR decisions for us this season, one would go our way at such a crucial point - Southampton went from believing (rightly so) that they were really back in it and could take the win but after that, they crumbled.

I love VAR 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Other than Lewis Dunk, was there anyone else in the entire stadium who thought there was even a vague possibility that there second goal could be ruled out?
I had thought it could be close to offside, but everyone went to the centre circle (didn't notice Dunk) and the lack of action by the ref gave me the impression the check was a simple one and goal given. I was also distracted by a crying child next to me. He was still half crying after we scored the third.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The Southampton fans clearly didn’t, hearing them almost instantly silenced after giving it large on “2-0 and you f***ed it up” was enjoyable

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here