Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No reason, you just bring the best out of people

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I like candles, no pals of his own so comes on here, firstly you sound link Buono, but more importantly why not post on your own boards. Looked through your boards and strangely enough your not on there. Whilst I dont find you offensive, please go home and talk to your East end oiks. You're like an irritating wasp that needs swatting. Enjoy your jellied eels on the way ! However I still believe in free speech that our forefathers fought for then feel free add your comments. Better still I am more than prepared to buy you a Brighton scarf and home ticket and your transfer is accomplished.

Last edited:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I like candles, no pals of his own so comes on here, firstly you sound link Buono, but more importantly why not post on your own boards. Looked through your boards and strangely enough your not on there. Whilst I dont find you offensive, please go home and talk to your East end oiks. You're like an irritating wasp that needs swatting. Enjoy your jellied eels on the way ! However I still believe in free speech that our forefathers fought for then feel free add your comments. Better still I am more than prepared to buy you a Brighton scarf and home ticket and your transfer is accomplished.

No. It's boring there. I prefer it here.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Don't listen to them wetfart zilch, they don't appreciate what your incessant gibbering means to us, the superior club.
You are alright. Now fetch my slippers.

I like you hilter. Proof that 'special' people ought to have a place in our society and not locked away in an institution. Hows your imaginary friend 'Loki'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here