Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st PreSeason Friendly 2011-12 Season

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
:clap2::laugh:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son was told today by somebody allegedly ' in the know' that Man City are going to honour their promise and will provide the opposition for our prestigious pre season friendly. Not sure how much credance to put on this, but would be good if true.

After posting I noticed the date and realised it was a p..s take.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
My son was told today by somebody allegedly ' in the know' that Man City are going to honour their promise and will provide the opposition for our prestigious pre season friendly. Not sure how much credance to put on this, but would be good if true.
That would be terrific if true.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton

After posting I noticed the date and realised it was a p..s take.

Wasn't a complete piss take to be honest. I do think Gus will start planning for next season ith immediate effect. I can see the likes of Dunk, Caskey and Sandaza all getting a look in between now and the end of the season. I just love the fact that we can approach it in that way when they will be bricking it!!

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
Wasn't a complete piss take to be honest. I do think Gus will start planning for next season ith immediate effect. I can see the likes of Dunk, Caskey and Sandaza all getting a look in between now and the end of the season. I just love the fact that we can approach it in that way when they will be bricking it!!

But agree Man City would be great!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here