Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st NSC Bikers Ride Out - Sunday 19th August - 10am meet at the Amex

Jan 21, 2012
Thanks mate. Still can't wait to take the next step though. Cheers again for sorting it out. Hopefully even more people will turn up for the next one.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Perhaps first away game next season road trip?

Hopefully against a Prem team?

Thats a possibility,... takes a pint out of the equation.... but might be fun if not too far away.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Thats a possibility,... takes a pint out of the equation.... but might be fun if not too far away.

Or perhaps all up to Palace away this year.

Then again the bikes will be nicked by the time we get out of Smellhurst so perhaps not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like threads like this.

But what did you guys get up to? Where did you go or stop off at?

PS I'm not a biker myself...just being a bit nosey.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Only the NSC Bikers are allowed to know what happens HT.

Come along on the next one. I'm sure somebody will pick you up and you can ride pillion!!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Only the NSC Bikers are allowed to know what happens HT.

Come along on the next one. I'm sure somebody will pick you up and you can ride pillion!!!!

Ah, okay :wink:

I'll keep an eye on this thread and if I'm free might take up an offer of a pillion ride. It's not something I've done before so it could be an interesting experience.

zigzag

Mar 22, 2011
Lewes

Hot and sweaty,leather,riding pillion and support Brighton I think that is enough information for those that weren't there!:p

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
Just a nice little Sunday ride out. Started at the Amex, Then took in some country lanes followed by a much needed cuppa tea and bacon sarnie. Then of course the ride back home again. Smiles all round.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
What was the turnout? Sorry I couldn't make it, anniversary today and working a late shift too. Def try and make the next one though. And lets get some pics of our bikes here too: This is not my actual bike but exactly the same in every detail - Honda CB1300SA:

Honda_CB_1300_SA_1.jpg

Last edited:

zigzag

Mar 22, 2011
Lewes
What was the turnout? Sorry I couldn't make it, anniversary today and working a late shift too. Def try and make the next one though. And lets get some pics of our bikes here too: This is not my actual bike but exactly the same in every detail - Honda CB1300SA:

Honda_CB_1300_SA_1.jpg
[/QUOTE

Turnout was eight I think,probably could have more if it wasn't holiday time.Really good morning out meeting new people with footy interest and biking interest,definately do again and hope it becomes regular fixture.Ican't post picture of my bike but ride Ducati MS1200. See you next time hopefullly.

Last edited:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Just a nice little Sunday ride out. Started at the Amex, Then took in some country lanes followed by a much needed cuppa tea and bacon sarnie. Then of course the ride back home again. Smiles all round.

Sums it up nicely. was good to ride out with a good number of bikes, hope we can get to do it again & thanks for sorting it 00snook

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here