Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st NSC Bikers Ride Out - Sunday 19th August - 10am meet at the Amex

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
K1300S!!!!

Absolute beauty. Bet its super quick isn't it?

Do you commute up to the Amex on it for the games?

No, usually drive down with others, stay with family sometimes..... but I am tempted this year if we get some decent weather..... some hope!.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Oh bollocks you've all got proper bikes!! I'm gonna look a complete gimp on my little fella ;) oh well I'm sure I'll almost keep up. See u Sunday
You know what they say...It's not what you've got.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
I might pop along, just need to see how I feel in the morning might be having a heavy night on the town the night before. If I do make it I'll be on the CBR F.

Would love to come to the next one if I can make this one.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Just giving this a quick bounce to attract some late night pissheads who might own motorbikes.

Sober on Sunday tho please people

zigzag

Mar 22, 2011
Lewes
Thanks for organising the first NSC rideout 00snook, had really good time and was great to meet up with the rest of you. Looking forward to the next one.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Great fun I thought. Cold beer for me too once I have walked my wife's folks dog.

Plus Saints on TV and they are all Saints fans so should be good.

Looking forward to seeing the photos Grubbyhands took earlier, if he can work out how to get them on NSC!

Jan 21, 2012
Really enjoyed it... and my 125 did ok :). Looking forward to the next one. Cheers 00snook for sorting it out.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
Nice to see you guy and girls had a good time. Had a very late night out and did not think it wise to be riding today. Will be up for the next one though. Were about's did you lot ride to? Any pics of your day?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Rode out to Whiteways Cafe near Amberley.

Grubbyhands has some pics so should be uploaded once he works out how to do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here