Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1st NSC Bikers Ride Out - Sunday 19th August - 10am meet at the Amex

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Hello All,

Calling all NSC bikers, the time has come for us all to meet up and go and make some noise in the countryside.

As per the PM I sent to all those who registered an interest, lets meet up at the Amex at 10am. Weather forecast is sunny with a chance of showers so good enough if you ask me.

All are welcome of course, but so far confirmed we have me,[MENTION=18309]Muzzy[/MENTION], [MENTION=230]Rowdey[/MENTION], [MENTION=20767]Chinster[/MENTION], [MENTION=11828]Twinkle Toes[/MENTION], [MENTION=17445]clockey crawley[/MENTION], [MENTION=20807]hoyci[/MENTION], [MENTION=22735]grubbyhands[/MENTION], [MENTION=18850]zigzag[/MENTION]

All are welcome so please come along if you fancy a ride out on Sunday. Will only be 2-3 hours max with a stop for a bacon sarnie or two somewhere. All standards of biker welcome, and any type of bike you like (with an engine though please).

I ride a white VFR which is kinda unmissable so if you see me parked up around 10am on Sunday come over and say hi and lets get riding.

Yours.

00snook (James)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Have a goodun guys, sadly I am not down in Sussex this weekend. I hope to join the next ride.....

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Is it set weekends you are down Somerset?

As could always try and sort the next one so it works out for you.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not set ones, certainly lined up with match days in the season, but adhoc in the summer.... pick a date and I will try and work it in to my plans, I have had my k1300s for two weeks now, its luvverlly.. a real change from my Monster 1100 which was an angry bike... :D

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Not set ones, certainly lined up with match days in the season, but adhoc in the summer.... pick a date and I will try and work it in to my plans, I have had my k1300s for two weeks now, its luvverlly.. a real change from my Monster 1100 which was an angry bike... :D

K1300S!!!!

Absolute beauty. Bet its super quick isn't it?

Do you commute up to the Amex on it for the games?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I may have to work on Sunday (money has to come first). If the job can be changed than I'll be there, if not then the next trip is a cert.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Nice one snook. I've got to go up to The Midlands on Friday as my poor old Mum has taken another turn for the worse & is in hospital (again). :(

Will do my very best to get back & meet you at the stadium on Sunday though. :thumbsup:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Looks like the number may be dwindling.

I can see it now. A lone rider sitting in the Amex car park at 10am Sunday and NOBODY shows up!

Thats OK tho, I will just go visit my Mum who lives in HH. She will be glad to see me :)

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Nice one snook. I've got to go up to The Midlands on Friday as my poor old Mum has taken another turn for the worse & is in hospital (again). :(

Will do my very best to get back & meet you at the stadium on Sunday though. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that mate. Take care of your Mum first. There are plenty of other times for motorbike riding

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sorry to hear that mate. Take care of your Mum first. There are plenty of other times for motorbike riding

Bless ya chook, much appreciated.

Just had some good news about my Mum's condition which has lessened my concerns a bit. She had a suspected fractured hip after a fall in the nursing home, but after several x-rays it appears it's just badly bruised. She has chronic Dementia & is physically frail, so the nightmare of such a fracture is exacerbated. She's going to be in hospital for at least a week apparently, so there's hope yet.

Have a good ride out for me & I'll catch you & the other 2-wheelers next time. :thumbsup:

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
I'll be there on the big green mean machine ZX9R. Anything for a bacon sarnie and a cuppa tea.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'll be there possibly with the old girl in tow. Look out for a red and black GS with a 6'4"" fool aboard. Looking forward to it and then off to the Isle of Man on wednesday for a week of similarly old duffers at the Manx Grand Prix.....Hurrah.

zigzag

Mar 22, 2011
Lewes
Me and you then mate.

Sure Rowdey was up for it and Grubbyhands said he was so that's hopefully at least 4.

I'm still up for it 00snook.I've filled tank tonight,look out for red Ducati MS 1200.Great forecast for weekend,see you Sunday.

hoyci

Aug 8, 2011
eastbourne
Oh bollocks you've all got proper bikes!! I'm gonna look a complete gimp on my little fella ;) oh well I'm sure I'll almost keep up. See u Sunday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here