[Albion] 1901 WSL Platinum Season Ticket(s) available...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thumper

Apr 27, 2012
I’m thinking of giving up one or both of my WSL platinum tickets. Would anyone be interested….from next season that is. Please PM me for details. Thanks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mod edit: title changed to be more descriptive.
Maybe add that the ticket will include all European games and defense of the FA Cup as well?

1901 tickets look a bargain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Just in case someone relevant reads this, I am seeking a 1901 seat in the west stand focus lounge for next season. Thanks.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
They stopped including European cup games some time ago...
This was a bone of intention at the time, even though European football felt like an impossible dream. The club will want to have the 1901 seats and lounges available to maximise hospitality income. However, whilst ordinary season ticket holders are guaranteed to be able to buy their seat for every match, 1901 members could end up either having to pay an inflated one off hospitality package fee for their usual seat or be unable to attend at all.
Naturally we trust the club to be fair to 1901s (as is their track record re all season ticket holders over the years) but we also have confirmation in writing from PB that this will be the case.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
How much is a platinum ticket anyhow?
Platinum is £1872pa average over the 5 year term (there’s a contractual price increase each year baked into the contract); platinum+ is £2370pa average.

Both prices incl VAT @ 20%, which is recoverable if the member is a VAT-registered business, not if they’re not.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
but we also have confirmation in writing from PB that this will be the case.
First I have heard of this.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
However, whilst ordinary season ticket holders are guaranteed to be able to buy their seat for every match, 1901 members could end up either having to pay an inflated one off hospitality package fee for their usual seat or be unable to attend at all.
I just want to quickly correct a point here, as it came up in a conversation with the club around this current Season Ticket renewal process..

Season Ticket holders are *NOT* guaranteed the ability to buy their seat for any future European fixture, and that is because, depending on specifics of the competition and round, UEFA have very stringent requirements for access to tickets, such that some ST seats will be bagged by UEFA themselves.

This also applies to 1901ers where, again, UEFA will have a group of tickets for their own purposes.

I don't know whether 1901ers have a European ticket included or not.

thumper

Apr 27, 2012
I have been asked about seat licenses. Each of my seats has a lifetime licence (around 50 years according to the club). I’m happy to waive this cost

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports