Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 18th in the home table & fewer goals than anyone else

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
was that when Dan Harding was subbed off in the first half? there was an atmosphere that day...

Yes. I felt sorry for him. He was our first decent midfielder who could find a player with a forward pass more than once a game, back in the day.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Carabao home game was Swansea. An enjoyable night, that.

Having finally seen us win away at Spurs I am now facing a late fitness test for Sunday. Me tendonitis has flared up in my left leg again, which fills my knee with fluid and prevents me bending it fully. I need to be able to get up and down the WSU stairs and sit with my leg straight. Unlikely to happen so I think the Grand Prix on telly might be the way to go. Am sure we'll win 3-0 now :lolol:

Sorry that you're not going. Have you renewed? The mask situation isn't going to change.

Yes, I’ve renewed as hopefully I should be getting my second booster in the near future. I’ll see how it goes next season as I’m not getting any younger.
My husband will be there as his firm has a box so he’s going in the posh bit. He also saw the two wins.
Yes it was Swansea, sorry.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've only been to two home games this season which was Watford and the Carabao cup game against Cardiff. I've seen two wins and four goals.

My ticket has been on the exchange quite a few times so without an abacus I can't work out what each goal has cost. I won't be there on Sunday because people won't wear masks.

It probably won’t help much. But my partner and I have both had Covid recently. She has a very serious lung condition which I won’t get into. However neither of us were remotely ill other than a small amount of fatigue. It’s really not something I would stop myself from living my life. Hope you get back to games soon.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It probably won’t help much. But my partner and I have both had Covid recently. She has a very serious lung condition which I won’t get into. However neither of us were remotely ill other than a small amount of fatigue. It’s really not something I would stop myself from living my life. Hope you get back to games soon.

Thank you. I have been out and about, but football spooked me especially when I know of four separate people who definitely caught it at the Amex.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I realise we’re digressing from football, but a relative bit of assurance is that those seriously ill or worse from Covid this calendar year are invariably the completely unvaccinated and/or big on smoking. Another factor has been if morbidly obese.

Sauce: Mrs.W works at a local hospital and sees the real impact.

The vaccinated and otherwise healthy aren’t occupying beds.

There were also a couple of sad cases of babies ill with Covid, but they pulled through.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Having finally seen us win away at Spurs I am now facing a late fitness test for Sunday. Me tendonitis has flared up in my left leg again, which fills my knee with fluid and prevents me bending it fully. I need to be able to get up and down the WSU stairs and sit with my leg straight. Unlikely to happen so I think the Grand Prix on telly might be the way to go. Am sure we'll win 3-0 now :lolol:

Sorry that you're not going. Have you renewed? The mask situation isn't going to change.

This was not mentioned in GP’s presser :moo:

Hope u can make it….not many matches left

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Won’t they let you use the lift in the circumstances?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I realise we’re digressing from football, but a relative bit of assurance is that those seriously ill or worse from Covid this calendar year are invariably the completely unvaccinated and/or big on smoking. Another factor has been if morbidly obese.

Sauce: Mrs.W works at a local hospital and sees the real impact.

The vaccinated and otherwise healthy aren’t occupying beds.

There were also a couple of sad cases of babies ill with Covid, but they pulled through.

Just to add,

I am considered vulnerable, had 4 jabs, need to stop smoking and lose a few pounds and I finally caught covid a month back.

Didn’t feel great for two days but was fine, not once did I consider myself to be in any danger.

Initially when this first started I was very worried (young family) and found myself following the precautions to the letter. But quite quickly realised extreme isolation from society wasn’t doing me any favours.

I can’t remember the last time I wore a mask if I am honest. Time to live with it freely like everything else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here