Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 18th in the home table & fewer goals than anyone else

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just 10 apparently. We are well overdue a home win so let’s hope we thrash Soton!

What’s your ST cost per goal so far?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
The home side has never won this fixture in the Premier League

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Just 10 apparently. We are well overdue a home win so let’s hope we thrash Soton!

What’s your ST cost per goal so far?

Couldn't attend Brentford - so 8 Prem goals from 15 Home games + 2 League cup.
Cost per goal is pretty steep, Cost per win even more.

4 goals in 4 in away fixtures (1 win) is pretty good though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Amex results are a serious problem which somewhat undermines Potter's good work overall.

The game vs Southampton is vital to kick start the Amex feel good factor.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The Amex results are a serious problem which somewhat undermines Potter's good work overall.

The game vs Southampton is vital to kick start the Amex feel good factor.

1-1 it is then, just like When Kevin Keegan, Mick Channon and Alan Ball came to the Goldstone in an end of season dead rubber.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The last time we ‘thrashed’ someone at home was Swansea, that must have been about 4 years ago.

I fancy us on Sunday. Same starting 11 as at City with Trossard for March please GP.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The last time we ‘thrashed’ someone at home was Swansea, that must have been about 4 years ago.

I fancy us on Sunday. Same starting 11 as at City with Trossard for March please GP.

I think that was the last time I wore my sheepskin jacket!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Blimey, that’s another depressing stat we own!

we share it with Saints, obviously. Although they did come quite close to breaking the hoodoo earlier this season before our neal popped up with a(nother) 98th minute equaliser

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not denying or excusing the home form. Its been frustrating, disappointing and fill in as a required.
But Lots of people on this thread especially the OP surprised at these stats. ? Really ? Perplexed because i've read post after post on this theme on NSC over the last few months.
Posts that start "I missed Brentford so..." haven't seen a win or goal since 1972 etc being my favourite.

Last edited:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Well, someone’s got to be the scorer of fewest home goals, why not us? We know we have a striking problem. Everyone knows we have a striking problem. The problem isn’t going to go away overnight. Why keep on about it? It’s getting boring.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
The home crowd deserve a win, boxing day against Brentford was great no queues for anything lots of room around you, bring on League 1

DudsFarm

Oct 2, 2020
Cheltenham
This season 5 home games, 3 away games, no albion goals scored, 13 conceeded, 1 point achieved. Saints game will make it 6 home games, what price an albion goal?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Based on away results we are 6th aren't we? Funny old game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here