Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

18 1/2 - 9 1/2 that is a thrashing.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
chips and gravy said:
Only one to go for 1000 Tooting. Don't spoil it!

Wise words. Although I'm one of those that saw about a thousand posts disappear into the ether a while back, so it won't be quite the same street party celebration this time round.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
samparish said:
Nazism and golf are just one and the same really aern't they?:shootself

Grow up, Hitler wasn't even German, and you may have noticed that the content of the two speeches was ever so slightly different.

Hitler produced the Volkswagen, and Volkswagen has a model called Golf. That's good enough for me.

"Achtung! Achtung! "Representing Europe, Colin Montgomerie" Spitfeuer! Raus!...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
was a bloody fantastic night. had to do a bottle of vino to celebrate :clap2:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
Hitler produced the Volkswagen, and Volkswagen has a model called Golf. That's good enough for me.

"Achtung! Achtung! "Representing Europe, Colin Montgomerie" Spitfeuer! Raus!...
Lol! I haven't spoken to my (war veteran) father yet but I know his view is going to be something along the line of "Great stuff but why did we have to be led by a bloody German?"

PS. Next year the new Holly wood blockbuster.... The Americans winning the 2004 Ryder Cup on the last hole of the last singles match as young Bostonian Pat O'Toole, recovering from cancer and the loss of both his parents, girlfriend and young sister in a caqr crash, beats the dastardly Lord Tarquin and his cheating cockney caddy 'arper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here