Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12th man on the pitch

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Surely you jest, or were not there. The away end was full, the neutral zone is next to the AWAY end....i think you know that are are having a laugh, nice one.....

I was there. Great day out. Stewards were a little over zealous.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Terrific effort from the Brighton faithful, another wonderful day at the Cottage!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Was a lot more than that as that didn't take into account the neutral area... How many do people think we had in there? Difficult to tell I know...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It always seems to be relaxed at Fulham having a smoke at half time is refreshing, stewards are friendly not like some of the morons at our place.

Disagree.

We were told before the game by a steward,it was sit where you like. So we all stood together.

Yet on returning at half time they refused to let us back to where where had been sitting.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We were down the front by the corner flag and two of the stewards looked like they were about to kick off at each other. Not seen that before!

Also, I know people say the Amex is quiet but bloody hell Fulham made nary a peep. Even after their goal there was what seemed to be a perfunctory minute or so of cheering and then back to dead silence. Woeful.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Why go in the neutral zone?? Great atmosphere in the away end.

The neutral zone was next to the away section in the same stand, I was next to the Albion fans that had bought tickets in advance.
I didn't buy a ticket in advance or make arrangements for this match as I came back from holiday on Friday.
Myself and 3 others turned up POTG and sat where we liked in the neutral zone, plenty of other BHA fans were in there and the atmosphere was great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here