12 month payments

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Cheap shirt too, just paint the red stripes blue... Roberts yer mothers brother!

Ignore the naysayers, without what they call "JCL"s (please use smilies if only joking etc.), the support will be ever dwindling and we'll end up with crap attendances all the time.

The club is on the up and with that we have new fans, returning fans, kids who would have supported bigger teams. There may be some glory hunters but so what, the more the merrier I say.

another jcl:facepalm:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
In addition to the supporters bar its very likely the uni bar will be open on match days, Not student prices though :nono:

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Portugal last summer.

Hi guys,

I have just received my Visa to move down to the south coast from the North (I am a Sunderland fan and used to be season ticket holder) I love my football and other than Sunderland Brighton are my team (always had a soft spot) I am going to see the new ground on Monday with a view to buying a season ticket.
What I need to know is, is the 12 monthly payment option still available, or as I am late in the day do I need to pay a bigger deposit?

Welcome Tom, stayed in your designated hotel last summer in Portugal, had a great laugh (banter) with your fans.

GreenBlue

Apr 14, 2011
This would be as good a place as any to make my first post, as you've been discussing JCL's :wave:

Thanks for the payment info Highamgull. I've made a 'Presentation' appointment for Monday, and will hopefully have a place in the North Stand to call my own :thumbsup:

So, JCL's eh! Hands up to that, but lay off the barbs please. It tends to get peoples backs up, and I'm a sensitive soul :glare:

Like the OP, Seagulls are not my first love, and never will be. Hibernian supporter to the core.

Anyone who knows about football will know Hibs have been through the wringer as well, and i've lived in Brighton for over 30 years, so I know what you've been through.

I went to games when I could during the Goldstone era, but was never what you'd call a regular. By the time attendances dropped enough to contemplate a walk-up at Withdean, Sky and the internet were more comfortable alternatives, so interest waned.

I would have been happy doing an occasional pay-as-you-go game at the Amex, but the extraordinary speed the seasons are selling and the quality of the football I've seen on tv have convinced me to take the plunge, and make a fuller commitment to your club.

I am honoured to do so, as the way Gus has them playing is the way I want my club to play the game, and I have a huge expectation of watching quality footy, on a regular basis, for the first time in a long, long time.

btw.......if the number of JCL's BHA are getting turned up at Easter Road, they'd have a pipe band out to welcome them.:bigwave:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There is a bar in the North Stand.

The supporters bar is in the same structure as the North Stand, but it is accessed from outside the ground, you can't go into the supporters bar from inside the ground, you can only go in before the game, before you go through the turnstiles, and I believe after the game, after you have left the ground. It will be on a first come first served basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports