Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
When did Kaz last play a match?

I don't know, but I do remember how much fun he had making Zaha look stupid in their personal battle on St Patrick's Day. I am still at a loss as to why Poyet didn't pick him for the play off game.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I was going on the Wikipedia M23 derby page which also lists the results of all the matches. Where is Tim Carder when you need him?

I'm pretty confident we are winning 37-35. Can't see any obvious omissions from this link:

https://www.11v11.com/teams/brighton-and-hove-albion/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Crystal Palace/

11v11 includes the two times we've played them in other competitions - Full Members Cup in 85/86 and the ZDS Cup in 90/91. Other sites, such as soccerbase.com, don't include them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
11v11 includes the two times we've played them in other competitions - Full Members Cup in 85/86 and the ZDS Cup in 90/91. Other sites, such as soccerbase.com, don't include them.

Great, I thought that might be the case. I remember the ZDS cup defeat well. Wasn't that when Paul Samrah screamed at Palace to get off the pitch?!

But given that this was one win each, we should still be two ahead regardless.

I'm saying it's 37-35 still.

el punal

Blimey! Just been reading some of the comments on this thread - loads of proverbial finger pointing and accusatory digs all over the show. Personally I don't give a monkey's as to which Albion fan goes or doesn't. We all support the same team in whatever way we can. So a bit less of the holier than thou I'm a good fan and you're a bad one. We all want the Albion to succeed regardless of whether you attend tonight's match or next week's - can we leave it at that?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Blimey! Just been reading some of the comments on this thread - loads of proverbial finger pointing and accusatory digs all over the show. Personally I don't give a monkey's as to which Albion fan goes or doesn't. We all support the same team in whatever way we can. So a bit less of the holier than thou I'm a good fan and you're a bad one. We all want the Albion to succeed regardless of whether you attend tonight's match or next week's - can we leave it at that?
Well said that man. Come on you seeeeeeeegggguuulllllllllllsssssssss

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There's no place for your rational thinking Here, get out! Go on

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You've changed your tune. You've spent the last 3 weeks gobbing off at anyone who's DARED not to go to this game.
Fair play to you on maintaining your guilt right up to D day [emoji16]

What's the chances of one or both putting out a full strength side tonight? Would be quite interesting if one side gave it a go. Also if the full side got beaten by the depleted side it would make a mockery of the not going to watch a reserve side argument.would love to see either side do this and if Palace did and won then all credit to them:moo:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair play to you on maintaining your guilt right up to D day [emoji16]

I think you're mistaking general reluctance with guilt. Don't worry though fella, it's not an uncommon misconception for the hard of thinking.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
What's the chances of one or both putting out a full strength side tonight? Would be quite interesting if one side gave it a go. Also if the full side got beaten by the depleted side it would make a mockery of the not going to watch a reserve side argument.would love to see either side do this and if Palace did and won then all credit to them:moo:

Palace have a lot of injuries, and thus not a lot of strength in depth. They'll have to put out a fairly strong side I reckon, and as Roy knows that we'll be quite weak it wouldn't be a bad idea to get a real morale-boosting result, one he knows his supporters will lap up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here