Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All goes out of the window for me because it's Palace. If they win don't they make the head to head even? Or will be one behind, something like that.

At the end of the day, we don't know what the team will be or how much the players will want to win it. But the fans there will want to win it just the same as ever, although it might not feel like that now.

It's even at the moment - 37 wins each and 25 draws (all competitions). Whoever wins tomorrow, edges ahead.

This site is claiming we are 37-35 ahead which is what I thought it was?

https://www.11v11.com/teams/brighton-and-hove-albion/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Crystal Palace/

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
giphy.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Did i hear somewhere tickets include travel tonight?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have broken under 10,000. Currently 9,906 left for sale.

East 4,104
North 1,326
West 4,476

Shelf and large South Stand segregation area not for sale

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
No, I want to watch a game where both clubs and managers were trying their damnedest to win, and selected their full strength side to try and do just that. That would be treating the rivalry with the reverence it deserves. It would mean winning (and losing for that matter) counted for something.

As it is, for me at least, it doesn't at all. Losers to winners tomorrow night: "You beat our reserves - so what? See you in April."

Interestingly both Hodgson and Hughton have are now arguing (or at least the press are writing) they are picking strong teams for tonight.
"Hodgson will not be resting anyone" via http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...l-news/roy-hodgson-not-resting-anyone-1019060
although he says injuries will force his hand.

Hughton is a bit more honest"We will certainly use that competitive edge that we have. In that first team squad there will probably be only two or three that haven't figured at all.
"We know what the match means. Apart from the fact that it's an FA Cup tie, we know who it's against and what it means to the supporters. It's a game that, which ever side we put out, we will want to win.
"We are playing a Premier League team. I am conscious of that and I'm also conscious that we are in a very competitive division and we need to get the most out of our players.
"Although we have done okay so far, it's one we want to maintain and protect a little bit, so there are a lot of balances that I need to get around."

ie: Krul, Skalak, Baldock, Goldson, Uwe, Kayal, Scheletto, Hemed rather than Matt Ryan, Glenn Murray, Knockaert, Bruno, Propper, Dunk or Duffy.

Gull & Chips

Nov 30, 2017
i'm not born and bred Brighton so my opinion here counts for nothing ... but after the weekends FA excitement i do find it odd that this isn't selling faster.

Brighton have as much chance as anyone of progressing and no other chance of a trophy. If i was in charge it would balls out strongest 11 and playing for a long cup run. But i dont know shit !

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
i'm not born and bred Brighton so my opinion here counts for nothing ... but after the weekends FA excitement i do find it odd that this isn't selling faster.

Brighton have as much chance as anyone of progressing and no other chance of a trophy. If i was in charge it would balls out strongest 11 and playing for a long cup run. But i dont know shit !

Could be a repeat of 1983

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Just a warning:

Anyone thinking of picking up tickets later might want to do so a bit earlier - tickets go OFF SALE at midday

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's ok I had a dream Murray scores a dodgy pen and we win 1-0

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I've just tried to buy a guest ticket but Palace isn't on the list of Home Matches, the next available ticket for is an U23's game v Sunderland.

Am I missing something simple that I should be doing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here