Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Wasn't going , but now the trains seem to be running will make the journey from Romford after work , would be nice if the club itself advised people that the trains will be running a service ,very strange nothing has been advertised .

Oh I know you are a long term fan...but you have been quite critical of the club (not saying that’s wrong) over the last few years ..especially over cost of football etc and given the impression you were more interested elsewhere (non league has its attractions) ..so it seems a bit strange that you should be critical of people not going ..but then you aren’t exactly the only one :)

I’m going so obviously want to see us win...but the priority remains with the PL (this year)

Not sure I criticise the club, more modern football and the cost of watching and the fact that a club like ours with average attendances of around 26,000 have to go 20 to 30 million in the red per season to mount a step up in leagues. Now we are in that league our ambition is to stay in it rather than challenge the top sides, The gap in wealth is huge and spoils the competitive nature of the English league. The cup competitions have become a farce because of money. Just seems very sad that money has taken over the game. Always handy to have a bit of financial input but the levels now have hijacked the game.:moo:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Wasn't going , but now the trains seem to be running will make the journey from Romford after work , would be nice if the club itself advised people that the trains will be running a service ,very strange nothing has been advertised .

You be careful travelling down with all those Palace .
Be safe.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Really hoping this goes to a replay so we can do this all over again.

Do you reckon your 2000 will have to produce photo Id, plus a valid season ticket / membership card to get anywhere near the ground?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Do you reckon your 2000 will have to produce photo Id, plus a valid season ticket / membership card to get anywhere near the ground?

We will bring 4,000 and 2,000 will be in the home seats. See we can be interrogating as well. Our real toughies will wear Indian ladies Sari's and fire toy gun caps to cause alarm..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not sure I criticise the club, more modern football and the cost of watching and the fact that a club like ours with average attendances of around 26,000 have to go 20 to 30 million in the red per season to mount a step up in leagues. Now we are in that league our ambition is to stay in it rather than challenge the top sides, The gap in wealth is huge and spoils the competitive nature of the English league. The cup competitions have become a farce because of money. Just seems very sad that money has taken over the game. Always handy to have a bit of financial input but the levels now have hijacked the game.:moo:
Money has taken over everything not just football

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We will bring 4,000 and 2,000 will be in the home seats. See we can be interrogating as well. Our real toughies will wear Indian ladies Sari's and fire toy gun caps to cause alarm..

If that's the case, you can forget the latte .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here