Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 12,342 ticket remaining for palace

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Exactly this .........plus saving £50 on 2 tickets £30 on petrol plus food and drink, leaving home at 1430 and getting home at normally 1am, midweek league games are bad enough...without doing all that to watch 2 reserve teams just because its Palace.....

CAn settle on my couch and watch on TV glass of wine in hand....

PLUS as a ST holder I'm sure my cup final ticket is quite safe.

Only £30 on petrol...thats good going...what do you drive?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You live in Portslade hardly a chore is it getting there ? I can sympathies with people living outside of Sussex and who have work in the morning,

I agree with you re the sympathy bit over peeps that have to travel some distance ..(especially weekdays)....but where is the poster asking for some? His decision and freedom to make it ..why should he be judged?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
For my part I’ll be there with the kids cheering on the lads and hoping for a win against our rivals. I don’t really understand why a Brighton/Sussex based fan wouldn’t attend, but we’re all different I suppose.

Please explain why? we are not all like u...

Attended my first BHA game in 1966....so please explain your pathetic comments....

Blah blah blah 1966 blah blah blah! Can't make the FA Cup blah blah petrol money blah blah blah! OK you not going but we don't need to have all the non attending to list all the reasons why they can't go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here