Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12:15pm web shot

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
That would be brill cheers. Could you also loose the non PC terms for black people while youre at it. Coz you came across a tad ignorant old chap.

Anyway never mind that. What you can see in the 12.15 web shot is a couple of people sitting down, clearly reading a newspaper !!
Never mind starting threads that get us going hows about getting your boys off their arses and finishing our lovely stadium. f*** sake:angry::angry::wink:

Can't see that happening. The works manager would sack them on the spot. Must be a plan of the stadium ???

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Learnt this one in GCSE English a few years ago, caste means pure so half caste means half pure.

Anyone my age probably studied the John Agard poem about the term half caste too.

We saw a video of someone reading the poem too whilst studying it......what fun that was :shrug:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Always remember from university up at falmer (funnily enough next door to the stadium) from my leftie lecturer that coloured is a bit racist as it implies that a black person should be white but is kind of painted so hence white is the natural colour to be. It is also said to be ascociated with racism in the Southern states in America.
Don't shoot the messenger here, just passing on what I remember about the term!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here