Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

11.30 kick off Cardiff v fulham

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Should have been 3 or 4 up by half-time at The Amex, and we got away with it again at The Cottage. Stockdale made a big difference in both games ironically. As has been said, really pleased that's it lest a Cup game.
Best side I've watched in this League, aside from us of course.

I think it's fair to say they were the best to watch but, to be the best side, surely you have to be great at both ends. From the two games against us, their defence isn't great (see leaving Murray unmarked for our second at the Amex and the panic leading to the penalty on Monday) and the attack isn't very clinical, they didn't make the most of their chances in either game. As I said above, I agree that it's good we're not playing them again but to be the best team, you need to be effective in defence and attack, not just the middle. That is what we are, even when we're not playing great.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I think it's fair to say they were the best to watch but, to be the best side, surely you have to be great at both ends. From the two games against us, their defence isn't great (see leaving Murray unmarked for our second at the Amex and the panic leading to the penalty on Monday) and the attack isn't very clinical, they didn't make the most of their chances in either game. As I said above, I agree that it's good we're not playing them again but to be the best team, you need to be effective in defence and attack, not just the middle. That is what we are, even when we're not playing great.

Agree to the point in general, hence our points superiority over them. Just wondered who you thought the best, most exciting opponents have been this term?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Agree to the point in general, hence our points superiority over them. Just wondered who you thought the best, most exciting opponents have been this term?

Think they've been the most exciting to watch but they have lost both games in the end. I suppose Newcastle were best team we've faced and Brentford the best at the Amex in that they defended well and were clinical on the attack. Villa were good too although should have won.

As I said, I'm not disagreeing with you, just think there are different ways to be the best and we are probably the most effective (if not the most exciting) at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here