Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 Ticket offer

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I offered my 2 to a charity called Time To Talk Befriending, it's a charity for people who may not be disabled but lonely. They have a lady who will be thrilled to go, her last game was the last at The Goldstone where she used to stand with her husband in the North.

Sadly, her husband and a son never lived to see the Amex. her son was a campaigner and was one of the group presenting the petition to no 10. Their ashes are at the Amex memorial garden but she's never been out to see a match or to the garden.

This lady is now in her Eighties. She doesn't use a wheelchair but cannot walk far. My tickets were for WSL near the North but she will be dropped off in the coach park, too far to walk. I have contacted the club and they have swapped the seats for some in the South Stand. I will only get to meet her to hand the tickets over as I am in WSU.

She is going with her daughter and I do hope she enjoys an emotional day. I hope any stewards in the South will look out & look after her and any fans in the area please be patient and say 'Hello' to Peggy.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I offered my 2 to a charity called Time To Talk Befriending, it's a charity for people who may not be disabled but lonely. They have a lady who will be thrilled to go, her last game was the last at The Goldstone where she used to stand with her husband in the North.

Sadly, her husband and a son never lived to see the Amex. her son was a campaigner and was one of the group presenting the petition to no 10. Their ashes are at the Amex memorial garden but she's never been out to see a match or to the garden.

This lady is now in her Eighties. She doesn't use a wheelchair but cannot walk far. My tickets were for WSL near the North but she will be dropped off in the coach park, too far to walk. I have contacted the club and they have swapped the seats for some in the South Stand. I will only get to meet her to hand the tickets over as I am in WSU.

She is going with her daughter and I do hope she enjoys an emotional day. I hope any stewards in the South will look out & look after her and any fans in the area please be patient and say 'Hello' to Peggy.
Well done Freddie a fantastic idea I hope the team perform for her and daughter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here