Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 10-game ban and 50-loyalty point deduction

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If TB is as close to the fans and as far away from PB as you seem to think, how do these decisions get implemented? Surely TB is being bombarded with comments from upset fans - can’t imagine he is saving up all his feedback for his twice a year discussion with PB and letting him do anything he wants in the meantime……

PB is on record multiple times saying how often they speak. It’s inconceivable TB isn’t involved in most of these decisions, especially as he is fan first and owner second (unlike most PL owners).
Keep up silly.

Mr Bloom only concerns himself with the positive decisions.
He leaves the room when the naughty people are talking about doing nasty things.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I've only read the last page or so, but are you really trying to suggest that TB and PB only have 2 hrs of direct communication PER YEAR :lolol:
I think he is right, that two hours is enough time for Tony to tell Paul all the positive things the club can do. But sadly not long enough for him to tell Paul he shouldn't be doing all the dastardly evil plots that he so loves in order to screw over the common man. If only Tony had more time.

Trouble is he is spending so much time tell the recruitment team which south American starlet or premier league bargain to sign. Again it leaves not time for him to tell them to stop signing players from the Dutch league

Arrrgggg, it's so frustrating. If only super hero Tony had the time to defeat the evil Paul so us fans could live in peace with flasks and our bottle tops attached to our bottles.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Funny same old faces coming running to defend the headmaster after he’s compared you to chair luzzing England fans :facepalm:
Surely Tony is the Headmaster in your strange mixed analogy.

Paul would be the deputy head . . . or the mean P.E. Teacher.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My, this thread's going well ???

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
What’s a small town in Cameron got to do with anything :shrug:
Yes. Ha Ha. But it would be nice to wrap this up and I'm assuming , given you've not refuted it , that you finally accept that Bloom and Barber speak daily, he's not a hands off chairman, he devised the loyalty scheme himself and is fully aware of the club's approach to sharing tickets, sanctions and anti social/illegal behaviour. And backs it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here