Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

10,000 dogs and puppies to be eaten on Sunday in China

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:bigwave: ...... and I eat lamb. Many people keep horses but I don't see you kicking up a fuss about being able to walk into almost any French supermarket and buy horse meat.

up to a year ago you could go to any supermarket and buy horsemeat, only they used to call it beef mince.

best thing if you do not like meat do not eat it .............simples

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
:bigwave: ...... and I eat lamb. Many people keep horses but I don't see you kicking up a fuss about being able to walk into almost any French supermarket and buy horse meat.

As has been said on many occasions on this thread already, if people want to eat dog meat, horse meat or whatever kind of meat takes their fancy, then fine. Just don't torture them prior to doing so. Yes there's bad things that happen in this country as well as China, so I'm not just picking on the Chinese. However their animal rights history is a tad worse than most.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As has been said on many occasions on this thread already, if people want to eat dog meat, horse meat or whatever kind of meat takes their fancy, then fine. Just don't torture them prior to doing so. Yes there's bad things that happen in this country as well as China, so I'm not just picking on the Chinese. However their animal rights history is a tad worse than most.

Completely agree with you. I was just pointing out that Greg seems to be suggesting that eating cute fluffy animals is wrong regardless of how they are treated.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
There is nothing wrong with eating dog meat. Or cat or rat or guinea pig etc.

I'm sure it all tastes fine. The only issue I may have is to do with the animal care in advance of me eating them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
OK [MENTION=29908]gregbrighton[/MENTION], seeing as you appear to just be down thumbing now, do you eat any meat and if so what meat ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Please don't eat dogs.

that is a shithouse vid to put up....why dont you put the fur farm one up ...that is even more disturbing.....and when you've done that why dont you hop on a plane to ghanzouh , try seeing if you get any leeway out of them ,they were solving the rubics cube when canute was sat on the beach in devon....strooth.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
OK [MENTION=29908]gregbrighton[/MENTION], seeing as you appear to just be down thumbing now, do you eat any meat and if so what meat ?

I'm confused as he's gave a thumbs up to my post at the start of the thread, and now a thumbs down to the one just now which was just reiterating what I said in the first one.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I'm not advocating not eating meat. Just not eating cats or dogs.

Your stock response to any question on this topic appears to simply give a thumbs down to that post.

With that level of debate I'm not surprised you can't see beyond the simplistic Disneyesque opinions you appear to hold but cannot articulate exactly why. Maybe you'll understand a response along the same lines?

HzVouR1.png

:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not advocating not eating meat. Just not eating cats or dogs.

You really are a total idiot whose unintelligent poorly thought-through posts are the sort of thing that probably put animal rights BACK rather than into the public conscious, because they are completely unreasonable.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm not advocating not eating meat.

Aha so it's fine to eat meat.
Cats and dogs are meat.
So it's fine to eat cats or dogs.

Just not eating cats or dogs.

But wait, it's not fine to eat cats or dogs.
Cats and dogs are meat.
So it's not fine to eat meat.

This is all very confusing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You really are a total idiot whose unintelligent poorly thought-through posts are the sort of thing that probably put animal rights BACK rather than into the public conscious, because they are completely unreasonable.

Lol. I agree with the chap but this did make me laugh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here