Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1-0 to the Albion

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
I've noticed several people going on about goal difference and attractive football after yesterdays magnificant result.

The defence is loathe to concede at the moment and with the likes of Robinson, Cox, Savage, Revell, Forster and Hammond to name but 6 (Elder looks like a likely 7th in the near future) prepared to weigh in with a goal or two let's put things in perspective and stand up anyone who wouldn't have taken 1-0 before the game.

Two years, ago playing in the Second Division, we invested so much faith in Gatting, now playing in the Southern League or whatever they choose to call it this month, to scrape us out of trouble before waking up with eight games remaining with the addition of Gifton Noel-Williams.

In summary a load of positives from yesterday and maybe the above comparison shows in a way how far we've come in terms of the club's ambition.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The football we are playing is ugly but as long as we get results and improve thats fine.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
wouldn't say it's that ugly

once we got into the game played some decent football at times espcially when we got jake on the ball deep they couldn't cope with his pass

whats ugly about that?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just wait until Saturday.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
5 games unbeaten 3 points from the top is there really anything to moan about.................!!!!!!

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
It's great to take maximum points away, up north and from a team and it's manager who are each fighting like dogs for survival. Suck it in and savour it whilst we can. I knew I wouldn't be alone in feeling like this about yesterday and I'd be happy to make 1-0 to the Albion our Hallmark. Bring on the Leeds.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
It's great to take maximum points away, up north and from a team and it's manager who are each fighting like dogs for survival. Suck it in and savour it whilst we can. I knew I wouldn't be alone in feeling like this about yesterday and I'd be happy to make 1-0 to the Albion our Hallmark. Bring on the Leeds.

Aye bring on the Leeds. How is it going Des?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here