mosquito6a.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito

Honeybadger

honey_badger.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey_badger

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mosquito's aren't hard, unless MARMOTS are hard too as they were the origin of the black death.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The mosquito spreads malaria, which is one of the biggest killers in Africa, that doesn't necessarily make it hard but it has me hiding under the bed-covers when I hear its buzz.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
What they lack in size and strength they make up for in SPADES in annoyance factor. Being woken up at 3am by the buzz of a mosquito around your head is so PISSINGLY aggravating that's reason enough to vote for it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Several African tribes report that the honey badger attacks the scrotum of larger mammals if provoked and has even castrated humans. While these reports remain uncorroborated by firsthand evidence, there is some circumstantial evidence such as remains of castrated waterbuck and gnu found in Kruger National Park.

At least a mossie only stings you. :eek:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can I just make the point that the Honey Badger can survive BLACK MAMBA and PUFF ADDER venom, so a mosquito is not going to give it any problems.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
"The honey badger can eat dangerous venomous snakes, most often the puff adder. If bitten the honey badger will become severely swollen and paralysed unable to move for two to three hours. After this period of time the honey badger will re-awaken and continue with its meal or continue its journey. Even more tenacious, is that a honey badger will gladly steal a snake's kill, eat it for itself then continue to hunt the snake. This ferocious nature of the badger has earned it its image as a formidable creature."

HARD AS f***.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
poohhoney.jpg

:safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Commander said:
Can I just make the point that the Honey Badger can survive BLACK MAMBA and PUFF ADDER venom, so a mosquito is not going to give it any problems.

Looking like honey monster could be knocked out in first round of the competition by a MINNOW. Ah, the magic of the Cup.. :lol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Tom Hark said:
Looking like honey monster could be knocked out in first round of the competition by a MINNOW. Ah, the magic of the Cup.. :lol:

Give it time. The Honey Badger will come back to win fairly easily.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Gully said:
The mosquito spreads malaria, which is one of the biggest killers in Africa, that doesn't necessarily make it hard but it has me hiding under the bed-covers when I hear its buzz.
FEAR THE MARMOTS

marmots.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Commander said:
Give it time. The Honey Badger will come back to win fairly easily.

How MUCH time? ??? Where's the winning post? Hunny Bunny's having his ass kicked by a flea with attitude and the referee's looking at his watch. Some people are on the pitch...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Tom Hark said:
How MUCH time? ??? Where's the winning post? Hunny Bunny's having his ass kicked by a flea with attitude and the referee's looking at his watch. Some people are on the pitch...

No, I think you'll find the gap is closing steadily. Surely these polls must run for a few days? It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Just in case anyone missed this fact before, the Honey Badger is in the Guinness Book of Records as the MOST FEARLESS ANIMAL IN THE WORLD.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think we're all done here, let's wrap it up...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here