Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mr gannon

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
Well because hes got a decent chance of getting Motherwell into the Europa League next season and i just can't see him dropping that level to league one relegation scrap.

well lets just see

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
it was a done deal and 4 some reason hes gone back on it.

I was reading he is on very friendly terms with the new Hull chairman.....

I'm beginning to think that Coppell was approached a while ago and was initially keen, but the changes up at Hull have given him something else to think about.

Possibly a luke warm response from Coppell (which in Coppell Land is a sexy time bear hug) was enough to take the risk of sending Slade.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway. For "Initial Contact" read initial contact AFTER Slade was sacked.

That's also why we've seen a few hot tips (from usually hot tipsters on here) suddenly go very very cold.

Last edited:

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Snoopy - I believed you 100% last time with Coppell...

Gannon or Curbishley are the only 2 would make think we've done as well/better than Coppell.

when you say 'focus on Gannon' - presumably you've heard that is where we're now focusing? I doubt he'd come down here now so soon after starting at Motherwell?

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
Snoopy - I believed you 100% last time with Coppell...

Gannon or Curbishley are the only 2 would make think we've done as well/better than Coppell.

when you say 'focus on Gannon' - presumably you've heard that is where we're now focusing? I doubt he'd come down here now so soon after starting at Motherwell?
yep mr gannon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here