Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Southampton match thread

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
the highlights and interviews are Ok
can you get radio sussex........silly me coarse you can

Usually yes, but tonight all I got was their music programme. That was on 104.5 FM, couldnt get it on med wave

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not wetting the bed. I have taken advantage of a 2 for 1 on incontinence pads, though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maksimenko and Toko come on for the last 10 minutes or so.

jjtbha

Oct 12, 2013
I think people looked at Southampton selling their best 3 or 4 players and thought that we would walk over them but reality is they still have some quality players with most of them being full or under 21 internationals, they have come a long way since we played them at the withdean and as much as we have come a long way as well we still are behind quite a few teams in the prem and a few teams in the championship, but I do believe that we have a good squad now and hopefully will add 3 or 4 more good players by the end of August and the players will get use to the way Sami wants them to play and we will be alright this season maybe not finishing in the playoffs this year but we will be there or thereabouts.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I AM JUST HOPING THAT SAMI HAS TOLD THEM TO TAKE IT EASY TONIGHT
and they are keeping their light under a bushel

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
I think people looked at Southampton selling their best 3 or 4 players and thought that we would walk over them but reality is they still have some quality players with most of them being full or under 21 internationals, they have come a long way since we played them at the withdean and as much as we have come a long way as well we still are behind quite a few teams in the prem and a few teams in the championship, but I do believe that we have a good squad now and hopefully will add 3 or 4 more good players by the end of August and the players will get use to the way Sami wants them to play and we will be alright this season maybe not finishing in the playoffs this year but we will be there or thereabouts.

A reasonable view but adding three or four players by the end of August is too late. The season starts on the 9th August, not the 1st September.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Usual negative dribble on here then...for a friendly

But that's because of a poor performance and scoreline in a game which should be a dress rehearsal for our first league game of the season. It should be a game where a decent performance would give us confidence for the season ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here