Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Our support is f***ing shit"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I believe I were you I'd apologise for being so downright rude last night and let the thread die. I really wouldn't try and resurrect it as if nothing happened. That's worse than what you originally did. The drunk pretending he doesn't know what he did the night before. You owe an apology and then let it die.
You can stick yours up your arse mate, as another poster has stated I wasn't bullshitting about some of our fans yesterday.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes but that's the same at every away match and always has been. What's new is getting upset about it. I wasn't there (cue the obvious comments) but this sounds like being told off by the Head of Music.

Disagree about it being the same at every away match.

I have been to loads of away games where it sounds like the whole away stand is singing, this wasn't the case yesterday.
And this is before the goals went in.

If I were you I'd apologise for being so downright rude last night and let the thread die. I really wouldn't try and resurrect it as if nothing happened. That's worse than what you originally did. The rdrunk pretending he doesn't know what he did the night before. You owe an apology and then let it die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asM056FLmg0

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You can stick yours up your arse mate, as another poster has stated I wasn't bullshitting about some of our fans yesterday.

Get a grip you silly little man. You know you wouldn't speak to people to their faces like this so don't do it on here. And if you can't handle your sauce or the hangover next day, stay away from big boy's drinks. Calm down.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
If we lose to Rotherham ( and there has to be a very good chance that we will) will there be Hughton out threads? I reckon there might be, we are so fecking fickle.
Thought we should of binned him just before Jan and given a new manager the chance to fix the problems in the transfer window.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Get a grip you silly little man. You know you wouldn't speak to people to there faces like this so don't do it on here. And if you can't handle your sauce or the hangover next day, stay away from big boy's drinks. Calm down.
Haha yeah alright then, this was probably the first game in years I wasn't actually pissed through recovering from " man flu " maybe that's why I was more aware of my surroundings? But carry on [emoji106]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My 8 year old nephew handles defeat in a more grown up way than the OP on this thread.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Well I had a good awayday,but then I always do,win or lose I'm with my mates and we always enjoy,it's what you make it��

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
My 8 year old nephew handles defeat in a more grown up way than the OP on this thread.
You're doing a great job of letting this thread die [emoji106] [emoji23]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I had a good awayday,but then I always do,win or lose I'm with my mates and we always enjoy,it's what you make it��

Agreed, it is quite possible to have a great day out with 90 mins of shit in the middle of it

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You're doing a great job of letting this thread die [emoji106] [emoji23]

I didn't say I wanted it to die. It's always amusing watching one of our more childish supporters have a meltdown.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I didn't say I wanted it to die. It's always amusing watching one of our more childish supporters have a meltdown.
Meltdown ? Pahahaha well I've got under your skin which is highly amusing😂 oh and your 8 year old son handles defeat better than me? I don't recall mentioning the result..

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Meltdown ? Pahahaha well I've got under your skin which is highly amusing�� oh and your 8 year old son handles defeat better than me? I don't recall mentioning the result..

This is a shit thread and you're an idiot.

Tattty bye.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This is a shit thread and you're an idiot.

Tattty bye.
1ef7d44f46bc879ba7bf3ddbc16766d9.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here