Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
No way will he make four changes. I can understand a point being made to rest one of the wingers, after all we have good cover in that position, and perhaps March will get a game. Richie Towell is nowhere near ready to start a first team game in my opinion, and Glenn is on fire, so why drop a player in a rich vein of form?

Change for change sake is pointless.

But Glenn is not (yet) on fire at our away games, and Tomer needs game time...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
As I said before the game I believe him to have higher ability than Bong especially defensively and I think that showed last night. Smart and aggressive in the tackle when needed. He was right up there for MOTM and should keep his place in the starting 11.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Leeds were a big and strong but not very mobile side, I suspect Bong would have had an equally effective game. Would be interesting to see how Pog would do against quicker, trickier wingers.

Happy with either at the moment, what a great place to be.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I am in a bit of agree and disagree on this... he did show moments of brilliance, but I know what you're saying. It is a real juggle with the lad right now, we have to remember he is only 25 when his dad died. I was 38. We tend to forget how young footballers are due to their wealth. Personally, and knowing how this man turns games, I would soldier on with him.

He drew two players every time he had the ball. Baldock tends to pay in the space that creates. Even when he is off form (which he clearly is right now) he impacts our chance of winning.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Leeds were a big and strong but not very mobile side, I suspect Bong would have had an equally effective game. Would be interesting to see how Pog would do against quicker, trickier wingers.

Happy with either at the moment, what a great place to be.

We played for 70 minutes against ten men in a very narrow formation. I liked the look of him but he was never under pressure at any point. Not fair to compare with bong v AV for example.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Not read comments but IMO Bong has to win that spot back now. Competition for your place means raising your game and with the strength of our squad right now, everybody is raising their game resulting in us sitting on top of the pile. Long may it continue...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here