Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough tickets

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wanted desperately to go as I live in the north west, so it's an easy journey. Gutted I've not got tickets, but have the day off, so plenty of football on the telly, and plenty of beer flowing.

Surely if you live in the North East you can just buy some anyway?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
As the Gazette boys are watching this thread, can I just say that this article gave me a HUGE amount of pleasure (and still does) - especially as Boro barely won a match for several WEEKS after it was published. :clap2:

gal.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Your own fans tipped them off. Couldn't wait to come on here and tell every man and his dog. If you think these boards aren't monitored you are sadly mistaken. Anyone with an ounce of brain would have said nowt let alone give their Fxxxxxg seat away..

It's early days but it's the Boro fans talking sense so far. Can't image the 200 or so Millwall that were in the North for the '91 playoff game would have advertised it anywhere till the game kicked off. And Frankie's right, not a place to take the piss at.

All that said though my overwhelming desire is for there to be nothing on the game, both of us to already be up and to have one large, beer fuelled party.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
No good. This was their response yesterday:

Unfortunately all on-site hospitality for the Brighton game has been sold out for some time.

We are offering an off-site pre-match hospitality package at Rockliffe Park training ground for £149 per person.

The package includes…
· Executive coach travel, leaving the Riverside Stadium at 7:30am to travel to Rockliffe Park Training Ground
· Tour of Rockliffe Park Training Ground
· Bucks Fizz on arrival to restaurant
· Inclusive beers, wines* and soft drinks
· Brunch buffet to be served
· Takeaway lunch grab bag per person
· Executive gift
· Complimentary copy of the official #UTB matchday programme
· Executive coach travel, leaving Rockliffe Park Training Ground at 11am to travel to Riverside Stadium
· Ticket in West Stand Upper
*wine by the glass only

They had already sold out all their boxes back in February when I first called so not surprised.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Got to have a previous purchase history......apparently some non locals have been registering and buying seats in the home end so they have tightened things up a bit......

Why not buy a ticket immediately for one of Boro's forthcoming home games, and then buy one for another

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
I really need some help here regarding train travel! I go to all away games up north in the car and have very little experience travelling beyond London by the train. Can anyone advise me on how I get these £40-£60 returns I have seen mentioned on various threads? There will be 4 of us going up on the Friday and returning after the game from Brighton but I'm being quoted £160 return per person on the national rail website which I just can't believe is true!
Any help would be gratefully appreciated and thanks in advance

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I really need some help here regarding train travel! I go to all away games up north in the car and have very little experience travelling beyond London by the train. Can anyone advise me on how I get these £40-£60 returns I have seen mentioned on various threads? There will be 4 of us going up on the Friday and returning after the game from Brighton but I'm being quoted £160 return per person on the national rail website which I just can't believe is true!

Go to the Split Ticketing site on Raileasy's website. That is where I found all my cheap tickets in the past for long distance journeys. If not, keep trying Virgin East Coast amd Southern for advance tickets.

Be flexible with times of departure if possible: try early morning for better fares.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
if you look at split tickets to York then transpennne website to boro that should cut the cost down.
TPE 15 past every hour from York and 26past hour going back. approx 50 minute journey.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Going Friday, coming back Saturday you can still get Kx- Darlington advance return for £99.50 (2 x singles- £61.50 there, £38 back). You then need to add on £6 Darlo-Boro return (30 mins journey direct), and whatever its going to cost you to get from Brighton to KX and back but will be a lot less than £160.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Going Friday, coming back Saturday you can still get Kx- Darlington advance return for £99.50 (2 x singles- £61.50 there, £38 back). You then need to add on £6 Darlo-Boro return (30 mins journey direct), and whatever its going to cost you to get from Brighton to KX and back but will be a lot less than £160.

Try Grand Central to Eaglescliffe then get the train into Boro from there.
Or KX to York and York Boro on TPE.

Boro.mfc

Apr 7, 2016

You can do it from London for just over £50 return.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Don't think I've ever sat in my allocated seat at an away game in the last 15 years.

Last year at Boro, we had tickets in the back row. We went to check out the view and the stewards said they'd been told to keep the back row empty and that the Albion ticket office had been told not to sell that row :facepalm:

Consequently, we stood near the front of the upper tier, though I think they did let people into the row in the end.

There was quite a lot of room last year, though, so no drama.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Why do you think that? Normally only applies when the away section isn't sold out. Every seat will be taken and people will probably sit/stand where their ticket is otherwise it'll be chaos.

You don't go to many away games, do you?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Brum this week we were told not to go to our assigned seats 

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Mine was in an area which they decided to initially close off, which forced me and a fair few others to be standing in the aisles of the stairs at the top of the stand, they finally let people in the furthest right block during the game

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
There was loads of room at Brum, of course people could go where they wanted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here