Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I going for a 2 goal lead for the Albion. First since March 2015. #BOLD

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I live in Plymouth its The Cherry Tree, there was a wake in there all afternoon and it just all kicked off everyone was totally pissed, awful pub but it has Sky Sports.

I know the Cherry Tree well from student days 15 years ago. What the f*ck were you thinking watching it jn there?!?!?!?!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Now we've gone 451 and they're all over us like a rash. Why do we do that?

Poor tactic IMO there's no way we should be defending desperately, we should have been out of sight.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Sorry to moan but that sub is the only thing I really dislike about CH. He was my favorite for the job before he signed and I am delighted with what he has done at the club but every time we are leading he makes these negative subs and it puts pressure on us and we often concede.

I hope I get proven wrong and people quote this as a 'in your face' quote but it is CH's only real tactical weakness for me.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Now we've gone 451 and they're all over us like a rash. Why do we do that?

At least we're doing it with a two goal lead for once. Not that I'm particularly happy about it mind - if it was a 3 or 4 goal lead I might feel a bit more relaxed.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I hope that's a mild knock and nothing too serious...... Christ almighty the idea of Kayak not being fit for Hull terrifies me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here