Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Punishment" for the pitch invaders?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't think there will be a pitch invasion tomorrow, not a proper one, anyway. We can't get promoted at the game, so it would be a bit weird to do it. It should be saved for when we secure the Championship against Bristol City...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Speaking of pitch invasions... two more wins for Reading and play-offs are mathematically certain. If you saw the pitch invasion for finishing 7th, imagine the carnage at the Madejski for a top 6 finish

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Speaking of pitch invasions... two more wins for Reading and play-offs are mathematically certain. If you saw the pitch invasion for finishing 7th, imagine the carnage at the Madejski for a top 6 finish
Well, you're a good poster, so for your sake I wish you and your team well. May help you forget that embarrassing moment when Ulloa scored.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
Well, you're a good poster, so for your sake I wish you and your team well. May help you forget that embarrassing moment when Ulloa scored.

Thank you! I'm saving my congratulations for you chaps when you're mathematically certain :wink: Can see it happening tomorrow. Savour the moment, it's a day you'll never forget.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Who's deluded now?

Did you enjoy? TB and the players did, applauding the masses.

:smile:
I was against it but am happy to have been proved wrong. I know most bods on here would have been at the game but I had to watch Jeff Stelling and his merry men giving updates. they showed Sheff U at the end of their game when they clinched the title. not one person on the pitch just the team doing a lap of honour.

sorry about spelling I think I have hit the celebration scotch a bit early

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Appalling scenes. Should've been sat in their seats, with good gentlemanly handshakes all round.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The club are in the position of being able cancel ST of offenders as they have a waiting list to resell them to. I would expect the club to enforce this strictly as there are very few areas that they will come from.

How stupid and idiotic do you feel now you fool?

Few areas? Hahaha. And the Chairman applauding all of us on the pitch. Bet your disappointed huh?

Great credit to the stewards and a special word for the North Stand manager for handling his stewards so very well.

WE ARE GOING UP!!:albion2:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I don't think there will be a pitch invasion tomorrow, not a proper one, anyway. We can't get promoted at the game, so it would be a bit weird to do it. It should be saved for when we secure the Championship against Bristol City...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I'm sure looking forward to a PROPER pitch invasion!!

:albion2:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
How stupid and idiotic do you feel now you fool?

Few areas? Hahaha. And the Chairman applauding all of us on the pitch. Bet your disappointed huh?

Great credit to the stewards and a special word for the North Stand manager for handling his stewards so very well.

WE ARE GOING UP!!:albion2:

Spot on. Bloom was loving it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here