NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bit random, but probably enough to start several more pages of speculation

https://twitter.com/bbctms/status/688003323174236161

Ooops. :dunce::dunce:

This :

ClásicoDelAstillero ‏@CdelAstillero 9m9 minutes ago

Miller Bolaños acaba de abandonar las instalación de la embajada española, tras realizar todos los requerimientos para obtener su visa.

Translated from Spanish by Bing Wrong translation?

Miller Bolaños just leave the installation of the Spanish Embassy, having completed all requirements to obtain a visa.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
As has been said before, there was never any interest from us in the first place, just pure speculation.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Still not seeing it

Ok. Seen it now. Not sure what that means for us. Suspect a spanish passport would be easier to obtain

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Both Naylor and Bozza got told by someone (their source) at the club that we were not interested. Posted on this thread several hundred pages ago by Bozza, but some people refuse to let it die all the same.

Thank you, I have tried finding Bozza's post but I can't remember which thread it was actually posted on and how long ago. As you said, some people refuse to let it die.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Plenty of clubs over the years.claimed theyre not interested in a player only to then sign them. Maybe that statement was.put out because the interest had cooled on either side. Doesnt mean the interest wasnt there

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Both Naylor and Bozza got told by someone (their source) at the club that we were not interested. Posted on this thread several hundred pages ago by Bozza, but some people refuse to let it die all the same.
The club said they weren't going to buy the player. That doesn't mean they were not interested. It was a final decision, and communicated as thus - probably because they monitor threads such as this and they don't want fans to go overboard with speculation only to be let down/moan when it doesn't happen. Which is the case in most transfers.

As bozza has said, it's a striker that we are after - but only at the right price. And that's hard to achieve when the likes of Lewis Grabban are going for 8 million

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Thank you, I have tried finding Bozza's post but I can't remember which thread it was actually posted on and how long ago. As you said, some people refuse to let it die.

See posts 1079 and 1087. Both from Bozza, the first mentions a tweet from Naylor saying it's not going to happen (again). Bozza was also called by someone at the club at the same time confirming this.
I'd imagine that we were extremely interested, but at this point (8.1.16) realised that the deal was now extremely unlikely.

tommyseagull

Jan 11, 2012
20c70ce2679af12fdfdba73bc39008c6.jpg

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Woohoo hes finally going to sign and put us all out of our misery.

But sign for who??? if its not us, he will always be a failure as this thread will never get close to the Calleri one.

However if it is for us...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Woohoo hes finally going to sign and put us all out of our misery.

But sign for who??? if its not us, he will always be a failure as this thread will never get close to the Calleri one.

However if it is for us...

He will have to wait til half time in his first game to be declared a failure?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here