Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Look Palace WILL NOT go down.

They have the BEST player in the world in Wilf, ok third best at a push

They only just lost to Utd and most teams would be happy with a 2-1 reverse

They have the BEST atmos in the division BAR NONE and the BEST support

Their ground is very intimidating with the ULTRAs

They are basically PUSHING for a Europa league spot.

NOTHING to see here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
LOL! :clap2:

What is it with that club? I don't think I have ever seen anything so cringy before at a football match!

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum & villainy.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I don't fear any of the 3 teams that have come up. I doubt he will get this team anywhere near the bottom 3

Palace aren't competing with Sunderland/Stoke/Hull for relegation spots. With the squad we've got, anything less than a top half finish would be a failure.

:lol:

Untitled.png

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 more games for dancing aLLLLLan, I think.

Sacked after defeat on Boxing Day.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Saturday 17th December 2016

PREMIER LEAGUE
Crystal Palace
12:30
Chelsea
Monday 26th December 2016

PREMIER LEAGUE
Watford
12:30
Crystal Palace
Sunday 1st January 2017

PREMIER LEAGUE
Arsenal
16:00
Crystal Palace
Tuesday 3rd January 2017

PREMIER LEAGUE
Crystal Palace
20:00
Swansea

I can see a maximum of 6 points from that, a win at Watford and a home win against Swansea is within their capabilities.

Unfortunately there are a lot worse teams than them, and their goal difference is a lot better.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
#pardewin Can't believe the comments on here. There is no shame in losing to Man Utd. Give the manager at least a dozen more games to try and improve things before we judge him. He may lose them all but at least he'd be given a fair chance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Possible, Parish has form for sacking managers on public holidays. George Burley was sacked on New Years day.
We ought to back away from that statement, bearing in mind Tony went rouge late on Christmas eve.
Finally tracked down hiding in a shed in Portland Road with his duffel bag full of P45's, trying to sack 3 woodlice and a fox.

It's a little known fact that it took 3 tranquilizer darts to subdue him.

#surprisinglyrobust.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thats what they keep saying, but this says different.....

View attachment 80216

And...

They are still above the relegation zone, it is fun to see them struggle but we all know they do have a better team than Hull, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Burnley and are capable of getting a few results to pull clear.

Anyway I want to plat them in the Premiership

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh I didn't realise they actually DID the light show thing when the players came out - with that music too :lol: Far worse than the awful clacker experiment :lol: They're running out of things to throw at us now. At least they were right about that 3rd year in at ther Amex and our attendances nose-diving :lol: :ffsparr:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
And...

They are still above the relegation zone, it is fun to see them struggle but we all know they do have a better team than Hull, Middlesbrough, Swansea, Burnley and are capable of getting a few results to pull clear.

Anyway I want to plat them in the Premiership

They lost to Burnley and Swansea in the last few weeks, and only drew against Hull. They might have better quality players, but the team are not playing for Pardew at the moment, and they have a real risk of going into tailspin and not being able to get out, especially given who they play in their last 9 games.

January will be interesting with the vultures already circling.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
They lost to Burnley and Swansea in the last few weeks, and only drew against Hull. They might have better quality players, but the team are not playing for Pardew at the moment, and they have a real risk of going into tailspin and not being able to get out, especially given who they play in their last 9 games.

January will be interesting with the vultures already circling.

I understand that, but they do have the quality and can and will if they need go out and spend in January and pull in a new manager that can turn it around...

As fun as it is see them struggle, I would much rather they crumple next year adrift at the foot of Premiership while we hammer them at Selhurst live on Sky for the whole world to see...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here