Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brewdog Brighton - it's happening - it's here!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And Brewdog beers have disappeared from many of the Indigo pubs.

A friend said Indigo have seemingly lost both Brewdog and Meantime and replaced them with Beavertown and Camden Brewery? Beavertown are especially good, try their Gamma Ray and/or Blood Orange.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And still recruiting for Brighton staff on their website

How's the Blind Tiger site looking these days? Does it look like the opening is any time soon?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
A friend said Indigo have seemingly lost both Brewdog and Meantime and replaced them with Beavertown and Camden Brewery? Beavertown are especially good, try their Gamma Ray and/or Blood Orange.

Had the Gamma Ray the other night. As you say, lovely (but pricey!)

Camden Brewery and Franciscan seem to have taken over, along with Beavertown, as you say.

Some good beers. I do miss Yakima Red, by Meantime, though. Can't find it anywhere.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Had the Gamma Ray the other night. As you say, lovely (but pricey!)

Camden Brewery and Franciscan seem to have taken over, along with Beavertown, as you say.

Some good beers. I do miss Yakima Red, by Meantime, though. Can't find it anywhere.

Quench just down from Burgess Hill station do it.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I really, really hate the Indigo pubs. They are beyond expensive for no good reason and they all look basically the same. I'll give them some credit for the Good Companions as that place was a no go area for quite a while, but other than that I'm not a fan. The Hobgoblin has the worst service of any pub I have ever been in, which is a shame as the burgers are decent. The Cow is way too pretentious, they have ruined the George and The Eagle has always been shit. As to the others I will never go in them, I've been on a one man boycott for a while now.

I feel Brewdog have picked a poor site, unfortunately. I'm sure they will do well enough at The Blind Tiger as people will go out of their way to visit a Brewdog pub, but I would be surprised if many people make it their regular pub of choice. They should have snapped up the Temple Bar before Indigo turned into another of their indetikit pubs.

Egon Spengler

Jul 5, 2011
Looking like late July....

BrewDog Brighton
The deal is finally signed and the plans have just been finalised. We are looking at late July for our first south coast site. We will be turning the space into a craft beer mecca; a library of fermented masterpieces from all over the world. BrewDog Brighton will be at 52-54 Grand Parade.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside they have finally announced Brewdog Berlin today. It's a full 12 minutes walk from my apartment, according to Google maps, and also on my way to and from work. Happy days

Jul 7, 2003
I do miss Yakima Red, by Meantime, though. Can't find it anywhere.

Was for sale in the Prince George on Trafalgar Street on Saturday. Has been on at the Wandering Goose in Worthing as well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looking like late July....

BrewDog Brighton
The deal is finally signed and the plans have just been finalised. We are looking at late July for our first south coast site. We will be turning the space into a craft beer mecca; a library of fermented masterpieces from all over the world. BrewDog Brighton will be at 52-54 Grand Parade.

About as pretentious as expected from BrewDog, surprised they mentioned in a roundabout way " Other beers exist too "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here