Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals and Pricing for 2017/18

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually I disagree:

Those who get the train can save by just getting a ticket to Haywards Heath - saving of around £5

This one doesn't stand up.

The price from most places to HH is no cheaper than getting a ticket to Falmer.

I just did a search for example:

Manchester Picadilly, Saturday 25th Feb, day return to Haywards Heath, arriving pre 1pm, dep 7pm - cheapest available is £86.40

Then did the exact same, substituting Falmer for HH, and it actually came up CHEAPER (£81.50)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When you change an age group do they automatically change your ticket and DD or do you have to instruct them...?

Love the confirmation that there are NO additional season tickets.

Hate to think what Barber is going to charge for a matchday ticket in WSU though...??? Guesses....? 20% increase will put it over £50...
Automatically done (my lad moved from U18 to U21 this season - didn't need to do anything but a new card turned up as it has the age group on it)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Come on guys, yes it's less games if we go up, so you won't see Rotherham, Burton, Ipswich, Crystal Palace and Sheff Wed but you will see Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs, Liverpool ... come on this is the deal of the century, I'm amazed at how little prices are changing, top effort BHAFC yet again.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Seeing the likes of;

Aguero
Silva
Ibrahimovic
Pogba
Ozil
Sanchez

For slightly more than seeing the likes of;

Burton Albion
Rotherham United
Wigan
Blackburn

Isn't an awful deal, is it?

Come on guys, yes it's less games if we go up, so you won't see Rotherham, Burton, Ipswich, Crystal Palace and Sheff Wed but you will see Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs, Liverpool ... come on this is the deal of the century, I'm amazed at how little prices are changing, top effort BHAFC yet again.

Couldn't really give a shit what opposition is put in front of us tbh as long as we beat them :shrug:

People bigging up STAR players and MASSIVE teams on here as if we're paying for them to serve us up some magical football. It's abit confusing. Surely that would mean we'd lose?

Happy for the SUPERSTARS to have abysmal games and the MASSIVE teams to not turn up, so you know... we can actually win.

Also, we also kinda have to get there first.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
IF we go up the club also has to shell out for new floodlights, (I think our 'friends' up the road said it cost them £1M), as well as Goal Line Technology and I haven't a clue what that comes in at.
I think I also read somewhere that the TV facilities would be needed to be upgraded as well.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I agree, what was the cost of a ST when we first moved to the Amex? I don't think if you include all price rises since 2011, it has risen by that much.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
IF we go up the club also has to shell out for new floodlights, (I think our 'friends' up the road said it cost them £1M), as well as Goal Line Technology and I haven't a clue what that comes in at.
I think I also read somewhere that the TV facilities would be needed to be upgraded as well.

Perhaps we could swap floodlights with Palace at the end of the season.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Good for last season's JCLs [emoji6]

d5a86373f74285eb701756ae87b4b367.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This one doesn't stand up.

The price from most places to HH is no cheaper than getting a ticket to Falmer.

I just did a search for example:

Manchester Picadilly, Saturday 25th Feb, day return to Haywards Heath, arriving pre 1pm, dep 7pm - cheapest available is £86.40

Then did the exact same, substituting Falmer for HH, and it actually came up CHEAPER (£81.50)

The cheapest way to get to an away match by train is always to get separate tickets from Sussex to London (on Southern website) and then London to wherever on the relevant train companies website. Off peak return (you cannot risk an advance single nowadays on Southern) from Vic to HH is £22.50, same ticket to Falmer is £27.60 - saving £5.10.

Also we will have loads of London teams if we go up, well 5

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
<'correcting' Mellotron>

Seeing the likes of;

Bournemouth
Burnley
Middlesbrough
Hull
West Brom
Stoke

For slightly more than seeing the likes of;

Burton Albion
Rotherham United
Wigan
Blackburn

Isn't an awful deal, is it?
Just corrected that for YOU

Well most of them will be 6 pointers so exciting times ahead.
:ascarf:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I agree, what was the cost of a ST when we first moved to the Amex? I don't think if you include all price rises since 2011, it has risen by that much.

Too right .... and the price of a ticket at Withdean, FFS, we've come a very, very long way.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
"7.1.10 bringing into the Ground (or using within the Ground): illegal drugs, other illegal substances, fireworks, firecrackers, smoke canisters, air horns, flares, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels or any item that might be used as a weapon or compromise public safety"

Are they having style police on the turnstiles as well? I bet they don't ban mustard coloured jumpers.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The cheapest way to get to an away match by train is always to get separate tickets from Sussex to London (on Southern website) and then London to wherever on the relevant train companies website. Off peak return (you cannot risk an advance single nowadays on Southern) from Vic to HH is £22.50, same ticket to Falmer is £27.60 - saving £5.10.

Also we will have loads of London teams if we go up, well 5

Does that include our chums from Croydon? Cos if so, I think we'll probably be down to four

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here