Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crystal Palace v Man Utd. FA Cup Final

Fromthesouth

Apr 30, 2016
it's nailed on their going to win the bloody thing, the final kick in the gonads for us, gone right off football for now.

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Under 2 days to go now till the final, and the excitement is building.
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.
Over to you, guys and girls .

Read this thread -

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=264785

Then ask yourself... what result do you think Brighton fans would die for?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Seasons finished - I have moved on to cricket. May pop back if England rise to the Euros, otherwise it starts again in August.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
LVG will be on his way after Saturday , he's hugely disliked and most if not all premiership fans would love it if we turned them over .

Yes but he's still not the most hated manager on show this weekend....Wonder how Long Pards will hang around after you lose that game to keep up your recent run of results. Personally I hope he stays to keep the form going into next season

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Having the boys round and we are having an air rifle day with my mates £1,000.00 Weirauch pcp gun.
Guess what targets I am printing off ?

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just gauging opinion on your views to the outcome, will you be blinded by hatred for all things Palace, or join most in the country in hoping we turn over the Mancs and qualify for Europe.

Preview

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I still haven't forgiven or forgotten the 1983 cup final hammering and my loathing for the Croydon scum leads me to hope that both team coaches collide outside Wembley and, as a result, the game never takes place.Having said that, I'm in Avingnon for a long weekend and couldn't give a flying **** about the result. Well, you did ask!

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I am not going to watch the game, watching both teams and hearing the scum will make my eyes and ears bleed.
However, I might record the game and after I hear the result, I could be enticed to laugh my way through it if Cwoydon Cwew get the hammering I am hoping for.

Normally I am in the ABU camp, but as has been mentioned LVG needs another season to screw their long term prospects up.
Pardew signing a new contract is marvellous, I reckon he will be gone before the end of January 2017 though.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Rest of the country are not your rivals. Pains me to say it, but United all day long. Cannot be arsed to watch mind.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Palace will win, they have got to because we didn't get promoted, their fans will really rub it in then.

I'm not a betting man but I'm thinking of putting a few pound on Palace to win the cup, I really won't mind losing that bet. :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sorry love the banter,love my Palace supporting mates and love the hatred at times but i just cannot do it,COME ON UNITED!!!!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wouldn't go that far, it's still the most watched domestic cup final in the world, and with Man Utd global appeal, I'm sure there will be millions watching.

Yes. In Bangkok. Wearing their knocked off United shirts. Over the top of their new Leicester City ones.

In the UK? Sadly, viewing figures for the FA Cup Final have been declining for years. I used to watch it religiously, and tune in from lunchtime for all the build up. I can't even remember how long it is since I last watched a single minute of it. Seriously, without googling, tell me the finalists for the last fifteen years, in order?

Even when Wigan won it, a year that should perhaps have been quite memorable for an underdog winning it against the odds, I don't know anybody who watched it. Crack on, by the way. Have a nice day out. I won't be tuning in (well, not unless somebody texts me half way through to say you're 5-0 down). Goes without saying that I hope Palace get not just beaten, but humiliated. That's football :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here