Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could UKIP win the General Election ?

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Balls.

However chap , it's far too early to be putting NSC's great uneducated in your place. I'm off downstairs for an Earl Gray and half a grapefruit. Have a nice day doing whatever it is you think you do.
Its Earl Grey . er,chap.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Balls.

However chap , it's far too early to be putting NSC's great uneducated in your place. I'm off downstairs for an Earl Gray and half a grapefruit. Have a nice day doing whatever it is you think you do.

You do ask for it!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What a surprise...the ****wit bushy adds nothing to a thread. Again.
Well done. Youre reaching expert level.

As for acting my age....haha...says the **** who went to fight me like the immature, shallow ego'd **** that he is in Hove.

Anything to add to the thread or is it just your usual pointless waffle?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You do ask for it!

There is a difference between momentarily lapsing in concentration and being uneducated. It's not becoming to latch onto another person's minor error and make it the sole axis of an argument.

You're welcome.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What a surprise...the ****wit bushy adds nothing to a thread. Again.
Well done. Youre reaching expert level.

As for acting my age....haha...says the **** who went to fight me like the immature, shallow ego'd **** that he is in Hove.

Anything to add to the thread or is it just your usual pointless waffle?
Just the sort of mature , dignified reply i expected , you've no need to get involved in childish slanging matches have you ?you're better than that , as proved by your reply :lolol: :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Its Earl Grey . er,chap.

Maybe Nibble was off downstairs to have one of these

CHANN133238.jpg

http://yourlifemoments.ca/sitepages/obituary.asp?oid=568427

Just not sure what the half grapefruit is for ???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Too late Bushy. You have already looked a ****. No point trying to look better.
You agreed to meet Bushy then proper bottled it. You then come on here and spout bollox about not turning up to save face.

Everyone knows you are a coward Dave. Even the lurkers on this forum.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You agreed to meet Bushy then proper bottled it. You then come on here and spout bollox about not turning up to save face.

Everyone knows you are a coward Dave. Even the lurkers on this forum.

Oooh er ..Save face? From who? Faceless anonymous people? Oh no!!!!

A **** went for a walk on his own..muttering and frustrated. I went out for drinks and to watch a band. Ill suffer the shame. haha

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not pointless waffle. Its an observation of people, like yourself on this thread, slating the British public.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I wouldn't be so cocky if I were [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]. This is a man who doorstepped another member and got seen off with a flea in his ear by his wife. Hardly hard nut material and all rather pathetic. And don't forget, we only have Bushy's word that he did actually turn up, I doubt he did.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
There is a difference between momentarily lapsing in concentration and being uneducated. It's not becoming to latch onto another person's minor error and make it the sole axis of an argument.

You're welcome.

You are quite right, of course. and in fact I do get cross at those who try to be clever at other's expense, and in fact did hesitate. Had you not arrogantly described others on here as uneducated, but not, of course, yourself, then I probably would not have posted as I did.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not pointless waffle. Its an observation of people, like yourself on this thread, slating the British public.

In which post have I slated the British public ? Lying AGAIN DipStick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here