Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concratulations Luton Town

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Welcome to the Football League, Steve. Anyone else looking at these pictures and thinking their professional football hopes might not be over?

4207318576.jpg

_70113224_pa-17148666.jpg

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
Didn't realise Luton are so despised by our fans, we all have opinions. I have no attachment to Luton, don't care about the town just think a club that size with it's heritage should be in the football league.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, congratulations to Luton on their promotion. Well done.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Didn't realise Luton are so despised by our fans, we all have opinions. I have no attachment to Luton, don't care about the town just think a club that size with it's heritage should be in the football league.

They are scum.

And no club 'deserves' any particular league status.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thanks for the Steve McNulty heads up there Edna. What a fat twunt. He looks like he belongs in professional football as much as Kenilworth Road does.

I ****ing hate Luton. Not quite as much as Pompey, but not far behind.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks for the Steve McNulty heads up there Edna. What a fat twunt. He looks like he belongs in professional football as much as Kenilworth Road does.

He looks like Neil Shipperly, about five years AFTER he retired.

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
We played them at the Withdean in the lower divisions cup a few years back. One of their fans was in the Crown and Anchor before kick off, walked up to us and shouted "The benders are here. Don't talk to me you benders".

Not as bad as having bricks thrown at me of course, but I wasn't sorry when they got relegated a few weeks later.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

He's amazing, isn't he? Not just because a man that size appears to be playing professional football, but also because, according to Wikipedia, he's only thirty.

I'm not sure which of those facts is the more incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here