Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
With Romo and Bryant out, and the Eagles playing like this (and during the first half last week), is the NFC East now the worst division in the NFL?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Just ahead of NFC south I'd say!

Before the season I'd have said it was either of the Souths, but if this is how the Eagles are going to play, and you take Bryant and Romo out of the equation, this is a very weak division.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Very good win on the road for the Cardinals. Carson Palmer is 15-2 in his last 17 starts. If he stays healthy I reckon Arizona can be serious contenders again this season, as they were last season until he got hurt (at which point they were 8-1).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FFS

Eagles offence was pathetic yesterday. I have just watched the " highlights" and they remind me of Liverpool at the moment. Some obvious talent, but devoid of ideas and strategy and if they don't buck their bucking ideas up, this could be another philli feck up.

There is something rotten in the house of Philadelphia at the moment!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Packers lay a beating on Seattle. An excellent way to spend the evening.
Having just watched the highlights, I'm not sure if Rodgers did it for the first TD but:-

I absolutely love how AR draws the defensive line off-side.
Takes the snap.
Points to the offending player.
Then throws a 40 yard TD.

:bowdown:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well much to my, and I imagine theirs, the Skins win in dominant fashion! Happy days! DC Sports radio will be good listen today.

Was also gripped by the Raiders win over the Ravens my long suffering brother was delighted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well much to my, and I imagine theirs, the Skins win in dominant fashion! Happy days! DC Sports radio will be good listen today.

Was also gripped by the Raiders win over the Ravens my long suffering brother was delighted.
Mr Tony won't know what to do with himself what with the Nat's comfortably winning too, and MYM getting hosed.

Still I'm sure someone cut him up going up Rockville Pike, and all will be good in the world. :lol:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Mr Tony won't know what to do with himself what with the Nat's comfortably winning too, and MYM getting hosed.

Still I'm sure someone cut him up going up Rockville Pike, and all will be good in the world. :lol:

Yes indeed expecting Mr Kornheiser to be rather chipper today, looking forward to tuning in later.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Another topsy turvy week in the NFL!
Rams? Dolphins? 49ers? Raiders?!? I really cant tell which team is going to show up, or which way the games are going to go this season...but at least my Browns got a decent game out of Manziel, and he showed glimpses of what he's capable of with his head screwed on. A great game from Benjamin too - 9 touches, 269 a/p yds & 3 TD's! Those two are building up quite a rapport together. Nice to see the defense turn up too & give the Dawg Pound something to cheer about.
Watched the Packers game this morning & A Rod is streets ahead of everyone but Brady at the moment. Does any other QB look so comfortable and in control as this guy?! Great game again at Lambeau from my #2 team....them and the Patsies are looking the pick of the bunch right now.

Don't you just LOVE this game! Cant wait til Wembley in 2 weeks time! :eek:)

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Another topsy turvy week in the NFL!
Rams? Dolphins? 49ers? Raiders?!? I really cant tell which team is going to show up, or which way the games are going to go this season...but at least my Browns got a decent game out of Manziel, and he showed glimpses of what he's capable of with his head screwed on. A great game from Benjamin too - 9 touches, 269 a/p yds & 3 TD's! Those two are building up quite a rapport together. Nice to see the defense turn up too & give the Dawg Pound something to cheer about.
Watched the Packers game this morning & A Rod is streets ahead of everyone but Brady at the moment. Does any other QB look so comfortable and in control as this guy?! Great game again at Lambeau from my #2 team....them and the Patsies are looking the pick of the bunch right now.

Don't you just LOVE this game! Cant wait til Wembley in 2 weeks time! :eek:)

Browns,raiders,jags, buccs all winning on the same day, you won't say that too many times this year!! Agreed though another great week in the NFL. Falcons have a chance of defeating another NFC east team next week against a greatly weakened cowboys team, can't wait for next Sunday evening! Falcons uneaten, Albion unbeaten, times are good!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes indeed expecting Mr Kornheiser to be rather chipper today, looking forward to tuning in later.
I've just realised what will get Mister Tony's back up.
It was the EMMYS last night, and programmes on channels he hasn't got (can't find) won.

All is right in the world. :lol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How about them Jags,eh? Huge difference was having 2 genuine wide receivers available, Lee offers a different dynamic which takes the attention away from Robinson, who ended up with 150+ yards and 2 TD's. Still missing our 2 best players but that was a huge win, even if we only scored 3 points in the 3rd and 4th quarters. This joy will be short lived of course as we play the Patriots next. Oh, we seem to have a stud in Myers too, 58yard FG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here