Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prevent Donald Trump from making a state visit to the United Kingdom - petition

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Has Trump tweeted about the 8 year old US citizen that was killed in Yemen yet?

This must be a fake news story, Trump is staying out of other countries affairs dont you know. Its one of the things hat differentiates himself from Obama.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What guff. Do you, and the people who trot out the 'Why didn't you do x when you were getting angry about z?' line really believe in it? How far do you take it?

It must be a nightmare doing something simple like donating to charity when you hold such high standards. Do let me know what is and isn't acceptable to speak out about.

Just thought you might answer a few of my points, why would your prioritise an elected democratic president to actually protest against, when you forgot to do it when Obama was in power and when other countries have adopted a far more punitve migration policy without so much as a peep from any of you.

You can speak out against anything you want, but my god if you want to feel principled and righteous then perhaps show some level of consistency in your personal outraged-ometer.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just posting the real news, but people go on about Trump like he has most evil man on this planet, it is ridiculous.

I think North Korea, China, Bahrain and so on might have something to say on this. Maybe some of these Trump haters would like to live in one of the countries. Then denounce the leaders and see what happens. As far as I can tell he hasn't killed thousands of his own people yet for daring to disagree with him. Lets see what the next 4yrs bring and I'll bet they will still have a far worse human rights record.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Do you think Trump basically starting on Iran via Twitter is a real issue? Political dogma? The man is pursuing a very aggressive approach to 'diplomacy' whilst taking advice from an unelected person whilst ignoring most of his own security team.

Look Trumps rheteric is a little uneasy on the eye granted, but I am quite calm to how he will preside, we will have to wait and see, but the hysteria is disproportionate to what is currently being implemented, its post Obama leftish hypocricy.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Has Trump tweeted about the 8 year old US citizen that was killed in Yemen yet?

Oh,how sad.Was she on holiday like those nice people who went to Tunisia?Al Quaeda have history of using children as human shields,or doesn't that bother you?Wonder who her dad was?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
How come Turnball has not received the same hostility about dealing with immigration ?

A phone call between US President Donald Trump and Australian PM Malcolm Turnbull has called into question a refugee resettlement deal.
The Washington Post reported Mr Trump called the conversation "the worst by far" of his calls with world leaders that day, and cut it short.
Mr Trump later tweeted that he would "study this dumb deal".
Struck with the Obama administration, it would see up to 1,250 asylum seekers to Australia resettled in the US.
Australia has controversially refused to accept the refugees - most of whom are men from Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq - and instead holds them in offshore detention centres on the Pacific nations of Nauru and Papua New Guinea.
PM Turnbull had been seeking clarification on the future of the deal after Mr Trump last Friday signed an executive order temporarily barring the entry into the US of refugees and people from seven Muslim-majority countries.

Australia announced in November 2016 that the US had agreed to a one-off deal to resettle refugees currently being held on Nauru and Manus Island, in Papua New Guinea (PNG).
The UN refugee agency, UNHCR, would oversee the deal and the "most vulnerable" would be prioritised, Mr Turnbull said.
No numbers were given and Australian Immigration Department Secretary Mike Pezzullo later told a Senate inquiry that, while those who were eligible could express an interest, it was up to the US to decide how many people it wanted to take.
A total of 1,254 people were being held in the two camps, 871 on Manus Island and 383 in Nauru, as of 30 November 2016, according to Australian government statistics.http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/154DD/production/_93916278_trump.png

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Look Trumps rheteric is a little uneasy on the eye granted, but I am quite calm to how he will preside, we will have to wait and see, but the hysteria is disproportionate to what is currently being implemented, its post Obama leftish hypocricy.

Is it? Ir are people genuinely worried about how Trump is going about things?

What's your view on the power Steven Bannon seems to hold?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh,how sad.Was she on holiday like those nice people who went to Tunisia?Al Quaeda have history of using children as human shields,or doesn't that bother you?Wonder who her dad was?

She was an EIGHT YEAR OLD GIRL, you complete tosspot. It is 'sad' regardless of who she was related to. Prick.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
How come Turnball has not received the same hostility about dealing with immigration ?

If being hypocritical and double standards was to become a criminal offense with the penalty of a prison sentence, it would save us from all the bullshit and hysteria.

My only concern is one that the protesting and petition writing public don't give a to55 about is the US's stance on Iran. I personally trust Iran far more than I do the Saudi's or any other Puppet Royal Sunni state. Putin needs to put him straight on this because Iran are allied with and have a good relationship with Russia, and are also playing a big part in the fight against Daesh.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What an ignorant comment, they remain the most powerful and aspirational country on this planet, what took you to South Carolina ??

Ignorance is agreeing? Hey ho, you are entitled. Work took me there that an American obviously couldn't do, excuse my ignorance.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Ignorance is agreeing? Hey ho, you are entitled. Work took me there that an American obviously couldn't do, excuse my ignorance.

Oh righto, you have a unique skill set that not one American could undertake, sorry but how do you end up working in the states and come back thinking they are thick, I too lived and worked in the USA, its true some may not be internationalist, but in the main they are extremely hospitable, hard working and fairminded, to dumb any nation into a 'thick' catagory seems a little odd and especially the USA.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Trump is no more or less obnoxious than Vlad the Lad. Sadly we have to do business with both.

Please feel free to march and shout abuse at either of them as you wish.

While I'm sure it will make you feel better it won't change the political reality that Theresa May actually has to deal with.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
She was an EIGHT YEAR OLD GIRL, you complete tosspot. It is 'sad' regardless of who she was related to. Prick.

Who rattled your cage?Instead of abuse,you should try engaging your brain for a change.What was she doing there?Who took her there?Was she a hostage?Who planned and approved the operation (Obama,last October)?It wasn't Trump the new Hitler who was responsible for any of that.How about a bit of sympathy for the Navy Seal killed?Not a chance with you & your lots twisted agenda.The nasty bogeyman has only been in office 2 weeks,and he's already killed an eight year old.Prick,yourself!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Here is the after action report,but I don't suppose you will read or understand it;
goon.jpg

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I too lived and worked in the USA, its true some may not be internationalist, but in the main they are extremely hospitable, hard working and fairminded, to dumb any nation into a 'thick' catagory seems a little odd and especially the USA.

Agreed - it's the one thing in this whole mess that gives me some kind of hope.

As I live in the US for the time being I was prepared, against my better judgment, to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Wishing him to fail would be like wishing the pilot to crash the plane. But now having now seen what he's done in his first few weeks in power I realize that he will never be Presidential he will always be a reality TV show host and he will never behave like an adult he will always be a spoiled kid.

But the backlash has well and truly started - and besides, in the grand scheme of things the Huddersfield result is way more important.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Who rattled your cage?Instead of abuse,you should try engaging your brain for a change.What was she doing there?Who took her there?Was she a hostage?Who planned and approved the operation (Obama,last October)?It wasn't Trump the new Hitler who was responsible for any of that.How about a bit of sympathy for the Navy Seal killed?Not a chance with you & your lots twisted agenda.The nasty bogeyman has only been in office 2 weeks,and he's already killed an eight year old.Prick,yourself!

All utterly irrelevant to the point I called you on. This girl's father was a known Al Queda mouthpiece. Her family may be full of bad guys. She was there because her bad guy family were there. She was EIGHT YEARS OLD. She doesn't get to choose her family or her whereabouts.

'Oh, how sad'. What a nasty, vindictive individual, you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here