Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Benn is a hypocrite, won't be missed as he offered NOTHING. I bet his Father would be disgusted at his behaviour, Benn got destroyed by Andrew Neill in the debates as he hasn't got a principled bone in his body, jumps on whatever bandwagon can further his career. He is finished now, he can join Cameron and Gideon at the Job Centre

Backbenchers are still employed, but then you knew that.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The country doesn't need a gutless, spineless inert clown leading the Labour party.

You're a disgrace. F**k off. Get Chuka in.
I can't be bothered to do the research, but I do wish I could reread some of the statements thar were around on NSC re Jezza returning Labour to the people, giving Labour back its true identity, that Jezza was going to lead the party to glory and electoral success...... sadly it gives me no satisfaction really to say I told you so.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Last thing the Labour Party need is another METROPOLITAN elite in charge especially one who already BOTTLED out of standing for the leaders job
Really.... so you want another old school union man then?.... good luck with that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Only the modern Labour Party could snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory, they are currently imploding as we speak! You couldn't make it up!

Maybe it's better the Labour Party go through this pain earlydoors and get it over with. Total respect to Jeremy Corbyn for trying, and failing, to put the case for a fairer, less abrasive form of politics. Sadly lacks the charisma to persuade many people to sign up to that noble ideal, and events have clearly swamped him. There's some bright young contenders waiting in the wings (Andy Burnham, Chuka Umunna etc) who are infinitely more talented and principled than terminal buffoons like BJ and Nigel Farage. Brexit clearly won the day DESPITE them, not BECAUSE of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here