Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your predictions for the Albion's upcoming transfer window.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Is there a 19/20 year old striker playing in Div 1 or 2 who might come up to the mark? Who may fill in if SB was injured or suspended and then be prepared for next season as a more regular member of the team.

The one that instantly springs to mind is Zach Clough at Bolton.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I certainly think that Ince and LuaLua will go, but on loan deals until the end of the season, not permanently. Richie Towell though hasn't even made his league debut yet, and with Kayal coming back soon, and Norwood ahead of him in the rankings, I really can't see him playing any sort of role, never mind a crucial one.
I disagree

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I believe that we will sign either a no 10 from Europe either Spain or Eastern Europe or we will get a young promising no10 initially for the Dev Squad but able to step up to the 1st XI squad if required,

I would like us to convert the loan of GM to a full transfer

Serious question when does Murrays contract with Bournemouth end ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not sure when GM contract runs out but think it is June 2018 in which case they would want a hefty fee for him but then again if it is June 17 that is a different matter

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
KLL to be out on a loan to buy end of season deal with a league one club probably Sheff Utd or Peterborough. Elvis out sold back to Holland or a Turkish club.Towell on a one month loan to get match fit with game time at MK Dons or Gillingham / Millwall.The major Lesson from last season well and truly learnt, so expect a young rapid fox in the box striker borrowed from a top premiership or Champions league standard team from Europe to join us on loan to the end of the season for the final push.And i can still see the boy from Boca via the hammers being in the mix somewhere as well.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
KLL to be out on a loan to buy end of season deal with a league one club probably Sheff Utd or Peterborough. Elvis out sold back to Holland or a Turkish club.Towell on a one month loan to get match fit with game time at MK Dons or Gillingham / Millwall.The major Lesson from last season well and truly learnt, so expect a young rapid fox in the box striker borrowed from a top premiership or Champions league standard team from Europe to join us on loan to the end of the season for the final push.And i can still see the boy from Boca via the hammers being in the mix somewhere as well.

Where do you get your info from?, how do you know which clubs LuaLua and Towell are interesting?, you do seem very specific!

For what it's worth I do feel that Kazenga is good enough to play in the Championship, after all QPR were supposedly close to taking him on loan back in the summer. Hughton though made a last minute decision not to let him go.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would rather Towell went somewhere like Burton or Wigan than drop to league 1.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
I suspect we will sell Stephens for a decent wedge and get a fair replacement. Can't see Elvis staying.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Peter Crouch on loan until the end of the season.

dr415414

May 6, 2015
Find it hard to believe that Towell will go on a one month loan when they aren't allowed anymore

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I hope for a number 10 for the first team squad and a number nine for the dev squad. I don't want to get all left backy on you all, given our all round squad strength, but any games without Murray and Hemed and we are going to struggle. There really is no Plan C. Baldock as well as he has played is less indispensible.

Manu on loan to Pompey and they can pay his full wages, or is that a little too vindictive?

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Can't see anyone going unless the Club feel that the money offered is too good to turn down.

Would love to see Hogan brought in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here