Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pulls MUST pay Palace £3.5million

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What because you say so. Now whom should I believe a financial expert like El Pres, or a bullshit expert like you? Hmmmm thats a tough one

You're not very good under pressure are you? Where have I come out with bullshit? I just asked you to clarify your position and now you're shaking like a shytting dog.

The fact you went in to administration is not the fault of fans and I realise it was shyte owners who shafted the relevant bodies.

But I'm still waiting.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Take no notice. They bang on about St Johns Ambulance which we paid up then they throw administrations in us fans faces like it was our fault and nowt to do with the shyster owners we had.
It's the only thing they've got to throw at us. Certainly nothing football wise.
Let the baby have its bottle.
Great, another one for the ignore list.
Piss off back to your own septic message board you filthy scum

Mar 2, 2016
When are you going to step over the line and get banned? Very soon I hope. I may not agree with Swillis but he's proven, at times, to be a good and helpful poster. Not like this idiot.

So I'm saying things you don't agree with and I'm an idiot?
No. What is idiotic is having a bit of banter (reasonably witty and inoffensive in my opine. My banter - not yours) with your biggest rivals and the best retort you get back is gimp or chav or do-as-yer-likey and yadda yadda yadda....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No. What is idiotic is having a bit of banter (reasonably witty and inoffensive in my opine. My banter - not yours) with your biggest rivals and the best retort you get back is gimp or chat or do-as-yer-likey and yadda yadda yadda....
No, feel free to say things I or other disagree with. It's the inane 'banter' that's a reflection of your intellect, so tiresome.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] will hopefully shed some light on these wild accusations.

But lets be honest, we're not arguing that Archer and Bellotti didn't try to shaft as many people as possible along the way are we? I'd be disappointed if they paid all our debts in full without screwing anyone over, as that means it was just us....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, a voluntary discount was agreed with a supplier.

Hardly rare in business.

Seems the palace tragic act is spinning things a little here :lolol:

Exactly

They never had a choice though. It was either that or receive hardly anything, if anything at all after the vultures have had their fill.

Don't judge us by your own standards. We also know what it's like to have shyster owners, but didn't jump from the frying pan into the fire.

Your lot has been in administration twice.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
No. What is idiotic is having a bit of banter (reasonably witty and inoffensive in my opine. My banter - not yours) with your biggest rivals and the best retort you get back is gimp or chav or do-as-yer-likey and yadda yadda yadda....

Anyone reading anything you write on here would conclude you're a braindead f*ckwit. That was my conclusion from your very first post. Just f*ck off.

Mar 2, 2016
Exactly

Don't judge us by your own standards. We also know what it's like to have shyster owners, but didn't jump from the frying pan into the fire.

Your lot has been in administration twice.

And that's us, the fans fault, is it?

We've fought to stay alive, administrations or not. I'd do anything to ensure my club carries on fighting the good fight.
We've always fought. But not the way you 'fought' for The Goldstone.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So, a voluntary discount was agreed with a supplier.

Hardly rare in business.

Seems the palace tragic act is spinning things a little here :lolol:

And that's us, the fans fault, is it?

We've fought to stay alive, administrations or not. I'd do anything to ensure my club carries on fighting the good fight.
We've always fought. But not the way you 'fought' for The Goldstone.

How many went on your march? 200? No, it wasn't the way we fought for the Goldstone, or getting back to Brighton, or getting a new stadium after 14 years.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Anyone reading anything you write on here would conclude you're a braindead f*ckwit. That was my conclusion from your very first post. Just f*ck off.

On 2nd thoughts, let's keep them. Most of us Albion fans have Palace fans as mates. I can count 3 of them as very close mates who would not dream of posting on here. The brain dead gimps we have on here are more along the lines of 'my willy is bigger than yours' type posters. One of them has over 3.5k posts, one can't string a sentence together; it's great entertainment to be honest.

It's the same little band of Palace trolls on here so don't presume they're all like that. I'd like to give special praise to Swillis though. You're my number one today. After telling me to calm down, he's crumbled and had to go off for a morning sleep.

Mar 2, 2016
How many went on your march? 200? No, it wasn't the way we fought for the Goldstone, or getting back to Brighton, or getting a new stadium after 14 years.

We had 2 marches. The one at Selhurst which I was at. Got on the telly too according to family and friends, and on a bank holiday if memory serves which ain't too ahabby, and the second one in the city. Which I wasn't at.
For the Selhurst march there was in the region of 1500. As Max Boyce used to say - I know coz I was there.
Don't know how many for the second one though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We had 2 marches. The one at Selhurst which I was at. Got on the telly too according to family and friends, and on a bank holiday if memory serves which ain't too ahabby, and the second one in the city. Which I wasn't at.
For the Selhurst march there was in the region of 1500. As Max Boyce used to say - I know coz I was there.
Don't know how many for the second one though.

Congratulations. 1500 is a remarkable achievement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here