Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is this ad not deemed racist ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It depends how you look at it. I think it's lovely that they've gone to play in the park together.

This is one of the posts of the year, bravo sir!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not sure I totally understand the message.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
attachment.php

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I can understand you're butthurt about being photographed on the seesaw again but try not to be such a precious little flower.
Butthurt ?? Ive never heard the word , is it in regular usage in your ''world'' ?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Why is this not racist, what is wrong with Turkey? Plus the fact that the message is factually untrue?EuroPoster.jpg

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Why is this not racist, what is wrong with Turkey? Plus the fact that the message is factually untrue?View attachment 75165

This is so misleading, their prime minister says the earliest they could even meet the myriad of conditions (35 I believe) for entry is 2023. All 28 states would need to vote for it and they would need to recognise Cyprus and sort out their involvement there, and thats just three things.

I have heard a few people quote on the TV and Radio this as happening very soon and all 76 million inhabitants will be coming to the UK, its low and not very clever.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
This is so misleading, their prime minister says the earliest they could even meet the myriad of conditions (35 I believe) for entry is 2023. All 28 states would need to vote for it and they would need to recognise Cyprus and sort out their involvement there, and thats just three things.

I have heard a few people quote on the TV and Radio this as happening very soon and all 76 million inhabitants will be coming to the UK, its low and not very clever.

The 29 million Romanians did... didnt they?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can imagine you sitting there chortling away to yourself at your ''clever'' editing and ''humour'' , you sad, sad individual.

It wasn't all that 'clever' to be honest.

Your obsession - and I mean that in the most literal sense - with matters of race, is so tiresome. You must spend your entire life desperately looking for race-related issues to worry about and seek to be offended by.

You are the Germaine Greer of race.

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
The see-saw image depicts racists in a stereotyped and prejudiced way, so is in itself racist.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Far Right Skinheads are very confused people, to the point of comedy.

I saw the poster as.. everybody is equal in the democratic voting procedure, including ethnic minorities, and halfwits... hence the level seesaw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here