Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

8% of football fans would not watch their team with a gay player

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
What I have found when I'm out in the pubs pretending to be single is that the hetero birds love to be noticed for the way they look. It might be enjoyable to have a "night out with the girls" but their overall preference is to be noticed as sexy by the leery blokes.

yeah, but you're in Darlo

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I go to football to watch Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

regards
DR

Don't be ridiculous.

You don't go to the football, ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't be ridiculous.

You don't go to the football, ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've known teams to contain an Adam and Steve but never an Adam and Eve.

I know why [MENTION=34206]Pretty Plnk Fairy[/MENTION] doesn't come to the Albion now. What is this team of Adam and Eve's he refers to ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I go to football to watch Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve

regards
DR

:clap:

You are SUCH entertainment. You could be banned for the most hideous crime and I'd campaign for you back.

What is it that Adam and Eve are doing at the football to give you the compulsion to attend ? Only I'm guessing Adam and Steve are in the team...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
An online poll? I bet that's reliable! First bias that springs to mind is that you're far more likely to answer it if you have strong views on the subject - like homophobes for instance. I don't believe for a second that 8% of of fans would stop watching a team if there was a gay player in it, any more than sad racists stopped watching their clubs because they had black players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here