Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Careful. Very soon you'll see one of Nigel's warriors on here claiming that you just said that NO Leave voters possessed anything above O-level Geography and as they know five Leavers with three or more GCSEs they can prove that you are a lying tw@t of very limited intelligence.

:):rolleyes:. Bit paranoid.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Seems to me it's the vote Leave gang that don't seem too sure of the result, constantly posting on this thread, defending their decision. One would imagine if they were truly happy with the outcome they would have departed this thread in confident satisfaction weeks ago rather than continually "backing up" their decision to leave.
I also factor in that at least four of them are known trolls who wouldn't be able to resist this thread if their lives depended on it but still, get a grip guys. If you were truly happy in your decision, you'd have left well alone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seems to me it's the vote Leave gang that don't seem too sure of the result, constantly posting on this thread, defending their decision. One would imagine if they were truly happy with the outcome they would have departed this thread in confident satisfaction weeks ago rather than continually "backing up" their decision to leave.
I also factor in that at least four of them are known trolls who wouldn't be able to resist this thread if their lives depended on it but still, get a grip guys. If you were truly happy in your decision, you'd have left well alone.
I'm amazed this thread is still going.

It is what it is now, the exit will be negotiated and the voters will have no more say now in the negotiating position taken.

We'll get what we are given and the sun will still come up everyday.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Seems common sense to me. I've asked my German family who were over for a wedding the last couple of weeks which way they would have voted, without exception they said they'd have voted leave. I was surprised by their unanimity.

All German's I know would also vote for the UK to leave.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm amazed this thread is still going.

It is what it is now, the exit will be negotiated and the voters will have no more say now in the negotiating position taken.

We'll get what we are given and the sun will still come up everyday.

"We'll get what we are given" How depressingly ironic considering that's the attitude leave voters wanted to untangle themselves in the first place. No wonder they feel guilty!

jonesalice34

Jul 7, 2016

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Seems common sense to me. I've asked my German family who were over for a wedding the last couple of weeks which way they would have voted, without exception they said they'd have voted leave. I was surprised by their unanimity.

As I said in my reply to Pastafarian yesterday I have no wish to become entangled in this debate again as it would achieve very little. All I will say is that our opinions on common sense differ.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Now I KNOW you're lying HT, you've posted the complete opposite somewhere before, probably on this thread.

You are of course correct. On the day of the referendum most German national newspapers ran a front page wanting us to stay and I did make much reference to this and my own experiences prior to this. By and large they love us and our culture.

In this instance though, I was trying to slightly and humorously twist what [MENTION=4573]Green Cross Code Man[/MENTION] had posted :wink:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
After all this time you cant work out the most basic of arguments for or against? What have you been doing?

Not quite sure what you are alluding to. What seems like common sense to some isn't common sense for others. Case in point, this discussion. Not sure where on earth you've got that I haven't figured out the pros and cons of being in Europe.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You are of course correct. On the day of the referendum most German national newspapers ran a front page wanting us to stay and I did make much reference to this and my own experiences prior to this. By and large they love us and our culture.

In this instance though, I was trying to slightly and humorously twist what [MENTION=4573]Green Cross Code Man[/MENTION] had posted :wink:
I know mate , didn't work though :lolol:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
# still sulking
regards
DR

Congrats on taking such a childish and immature stance on a decision that could have ramifications for decades :thumbsup: How dare people keep making the argument. It's not like they'll have to live with the consequences...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seems to me it's the vote Leave gang that don't seem too sure of the result, constantly posting on this thread, defending their decision.
Defending their decision against what - the non existent remain posters?

One would imagine if they were truly happy with the outcome they would have departed this thread in confident satisfaction weeks ago rather than continually "backing up" their decision to leave.
If you were truly happy in your decision, you'd have left well alone.
That doesn't make any sense at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here