Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Salako and David Stockdale

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I used to dislike you, but now I just find it very sad that your life is so empty that you have to start attention seeking threads like this.
Given your previous post, shouldn't you be sending him a pm offering help?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Was Salako here working for SSN or is he scouting? He was at the Bolton game too but only arrived at about 14:15 which I wouldn't have thought was long enough to get set up and prepped if reporting?

D

Deleted User X18H

People attention seek for a number of reasons. They may not have a very good family or social network and feel lonely. They may be in emotional distress but don't know how to ask for help, they may also feel that if they ask for help they'll be rejected so they try to get the person their seeking attention from to come to them. People that attention seek are often unhappy and suffer from low self esteem.

However , you don't appear to attend Albion matches or have much interest in the team. So isn't your presence here somewhat attention seeking , as it appears not to serve the purpose of most contributors , that being an interest in and discussion of , Brighton & Hove Albion. Perhaps the above captioned passage relates to yourself . Did your therapist write it out for you ?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I see three threads here.

1. Did anybody else see John Salako outside the West Stand today?
2. What do people think of Stockdale I think xyz...?
3. Hello everyone, I spoke to Guy Butters today. Ner ner ner ner ner

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Was Salako here working for SSN or is he scouting? He was at the Bolton game too but only arrived at about 14:15 which I wouldn't have thought was long enough to get set up and prepped if reporting?

He was definitely doing Sky for the Bolton game as he was at the front of the WSU. Didn't see him yesterday though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He walked through wsu I said 'John' and he said hello. Look at me everyone!

As it happens he'd gone before I'd gathered the brain capacity up to remember he is ex scum & I should really call him a palace tosser or something :whistle:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
However , you don't appear to attend Albion matches or have much interest in the team. So isn't your presence here somewhat attention seeking , as it appears not to serve the purpose of most contributors , that being an interest in and discussion of , Brighton & Hove Albion. Perhaps the above captioned passage relates to yourself . Did your therapist write it out for you ?

I have nothing to prove to you, but keep digging.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I once sat opposite the actor who plays George in "A Touch of Frost", on a train to Leeds from London Kings Cross.

Spoke for about 10 minutes in total, thoroughly nice chap.

I told him I thought "Appendix Man" was my favourite episode, which caused quite a stir I tell you

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Ive never come fifth in anything or owned any columns, neither have I ever been a subversive saboteur, does this make me ironic?? As for the OP he regularly admits in real life to deliberately coming on NSC just to wind people up which after several years of it now is a little bit sad but it clearly keeps him amused, I'm just surprised so many still take his rather tiresome bait.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sometimes I think we are overly harsh on certain members of our community.

.........and sometimes I wonder that we tolerate them.:nono:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I have seen Melvin Bragg quite a few times, Today Programme presenter Evan Davis on numerous occasions and saw Andrew Marr the other day, and I often see the door to my office on TV. I thought you'd all like to know that, especially Timmy. But then I do work right next door to the BBC, so it's hardly surprising.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Hey, let's all gang up on one user and explain to him what irony means whilst telling him what a loser he is.

Irony?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here