Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I been seeing speculation on social media that Glenn Murray is coming back...

May 27, 2014
Would be a good signing I think, (at the right price).
He apparently liked it at Brighton and there is a new regime now.
He has had a taste of Premiership football now and could be hungry for a return.
Some say that he didn't want to go but felt he had to.

If it's premiership he wants to play in why on earth would he come to us? Sorry but we're light years away from being good enough for the top flight.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It might happen after Christmas. By then Palace will know where they are heading in terms of success or not, plus Albion might need someone in there for the second half of the season for the promotion push.

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
It might happen after Christmas. By then Palace will know where they are heading in terms of success or not, plus Albion might need someone in there for the second half of the season for the promotion push.
I see where you're coming from. If Glenn can't seem to cut it in the PL, and Palace look like they're staying up, they might decide to cut ties. If relegation looms, keep hold of him as he's a proven Championship goalscorer. If It is the former, and Murray wishes to see out his career at Championship level or lower, Brighton would be a good choice.

Just the 'promotion push' bit at the end that doesn't make sense

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Murray to score the winner for Reading against us? I feel a FFS coming on :lolol:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

BRING BACK MURRAY !!!

Oct 25, 2003
let's be honest, gus massively dropped a ball in letting him go and we'd be a premier league team by now if he hadn't

tony needs to rectify that mistake and get him in by any means possible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here