Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's FRIDAY and hereeeeeeee's HARTTTTTTTTY !!!!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Chimed with me as well. This season I have tried to re-calibrate my expectation levels. I try to just look to enjoy the games, meet friends, have a pint or two, discuss the game briefly - then onto the usual bollocks.. It only seems to be on here where there just seems to be so much anger and resentment.

I know it's been said before but the despair I can cope with it's the hope I find stressful.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This chimes with me.

In my youth, I was a Birmingham City supporter. That set me up nicely to cope with any amount of disappointment.

You and me ed are the antichrist's on here having supported more than 1 club...there are some on here who don't understand that rationale at all!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It must be nice being able to decide when to start a potentially libelous fight, with a bunch of ill-conceived ideas and an obvious personal agenda.
Then be able to decide when it's over, without ever having to apologise or correct yourself.

This. Harty's decided that he doesn't want to play anymore so he's picked his ball up and headed home. The thing is, the people he was playing with are cheering, not complaining about it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Shame YOU don't. I expect you don't even know who HARTY is

I do, but it obviously doesn't meet your criteria. I know i shouldn't feed the troll, but it's humorous.

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
On a lighter note, Harty also called for a boycott of Starbucks in Broadwater. This dictat has failed disastrously, the premises are packed to the rafters every day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here